“Good food, good choices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Wauconda, IL
“Good food, good choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We arrived late and were happy to find they served meals late. We had wonderful shrimp dishes and a yummy dessert. It was a wonderful ending to a long day of driving.

Visited June 2014

Bolton, Canada
“Very Tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We were in Youngstown from Toronto visiting relatives and had heard great things about this restaurant. We ordered food to take out and I must say the service was excellent and friendly and the food was abundant. We ordered a pasta dish for 10, salad and chicken parmasean and you could tell everything was fresh and tasted amazing!!! I will say if you are going to eat there make reservations as we were waiting for our food I could not believe how busy it was and the staff said it wasn't that busy. I will say my next trip to Yongstown with my family I do plan to eat there. Thank you for the great sevice and even tastier food.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manchester, MA
“Solid, reliable, great way to end the day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Every time I've stayed across the street at the Motel6, I've eaten here (probably 12-13 times since June 2012). I have enjoyed every meal that I've had. While many of the entrees are in teh $20s and $30s, on Monday - Thursday they have a great number of special meals for $12 or so--which are excellent. Drinks prices can be high, especially when 'on the rocks', but the pours are solid.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Youngstown, Ohio
“Fantastic as always! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

Went for dinner for our anniversary. Just like every other time we've eaten here the service was good and the food was wonderful! If you like cocktails I suggest getting a long island, they're the best around.

Montgomery, New York
“Great food...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Was there for lunch on a Monday and food and service was excellint. Everyone on our table thought the food was great. Make sure you get the Octavio Fries.. Something i never had before greasy but they were delicious.

Visited May 2014