I stay at Hampton's often and this one is average for the chain. The hotel was clean and tidy with friendly staff. I can't say my stay was great but it wasn't terrible either.
Housekeeping disappointed me when I found they'd taken all the soaps and shampoo from my room on my second night and not left any new.
I had to park in the back of the property one night and was very disappointed to find there was on door from the parking lot. The nearest one was on the side of the hotel. I don't mind walking but it was a little dark and desolated out back so I was glad to have a collegue with me.
It's this lack of attention to detail that makes me say my stay was just "ok".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Youngstown North is located just off I80 only 10 minutes from downtown Youngstown and Youngstown State. Our hotel has 66 guestrooms, accessible rooms, pool, business center and fitness center to accommodate all of your traveling needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Youngstown North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Youngstown North Hotel Youngstown
- Youngstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Youngstown North Ohio