“Hampton Inn Quality is what I look for” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4400 Belmont Avenue, Youngstown, OH 44505   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in Youngstown
Indiana
“Hampton Inn Quality is what I look for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

My wife and I stayed here using points from previous business trips and I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. I asked about local restaurants and was steered toward Station Square, an Italian restaurnt a block's walk away (which was excellent-don't forget the canoli). I prefer Hampton Inns when I travel on business and have come to expect Hilton quality at all Hampton Inns. I wasn't dissapointed. Rooms were clean and I noticed something new: there was a post-it note on the headboard stating they wash the bed's duvet after each guest. Overall quality was top-notch.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Erie, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stayed here for one night while stopping to check out Mosquito Creek Lake. Theresa, the woman at the front desk was very friendly and quick while still being thorough in describing the hotels amenities. We did check out the pool, it was clean and not overwhelmingly chlorinated. Our room had a very comfortable king size bed and was very clean and quiet. All of the staff we encountered were very friendly and seemed to like working there. I can't comment on breakfast because our trip got rained out which led us to a couple local bars and the restaurant listed in a previous review (Station Square Ristorante) which I also highly recommend, led us to sleep in a little :o) I think that the price was a little high for this area, but considering the condition of other local hotels, it was worth it to us.

• Stayed July 2012
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

everything was as it should be at this Hampton. Stayed one night while in town for a funeral. Everything was very clean. Did not use pool area so can't comment on that. Front desk had reservation all wrong at check in but corrected with what i wanted with no problem. This error was due to the person i spoke with on the phone the afternoon before arrival. I could tell he wasn't getting my info correct in hindsight. The breakfast was great and the hostess really cares about her service she's providing. 24 hr coffee and tea avail in lobby. non smoking property so try to get a room near an exit if this is important to you. Ask about size of beds. Might be fulls not queens and might not be good for 2 people. Also, there is a great italian restaurant nearby, Station Square Ristorante. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: we had a double room on the first floor near lobby due to desire to smoke. Coffee was just a few st...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Hampton is becoming my go-to road hotel. The standards are high chain-wide and usually in safe areas for a woman traveling alone. Room was clean and comfortable. Thought the sticky note telling me the sheets and duvet cover were clean was a bit much as I would have expected that! Friendly staff and convenient location.

• Stayed July 2012
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed here on our way home back east after a 13 hour long drive...The girl at the front was friendly, sweet and funny...Our rooom was more tahn fine for an overnight..Breakfast was good and well attended to by the hotel staff..They kept the breakfast area clean and fully stocked.
Although we didn't have time to use it, the pool area looked very nice..Nice place to stay while on your travels across route 80

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Our family checked into the Hampton at around 11:45 pm on Friday, 6/22/2012. Extremely nice and welcoming staff after leaving a horrible experience down the road at then Quality Inn and Suites North. The owner and management team should be proud of the employees at this location. My family will not forget how well we were treated and how clean the Hampton Inn is kept. Keep up the good work.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

We came in at the last minute (had to modify our travel arrangements) and were welcomed and quickly checked in. Even honored triple A discount (although we did not reserve in advance).

Our room was in great condition. The beds were very comfortable, and we slept well.

Had an excellent breakfast the next morning.

Loved it; would stay again.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Youngstown North? Share your experiences!