We stayed here for one night while stopping to check out Mosquito Creek Lake. Theresa, the woman at the front desk was very friendly and quick while still being thorough in describing the hotels amenities. We did check out the pool, it was clean and not overwhelmingly chlorinated. Our room had a very comfortable king size bed and was very clean and quiet. All of the staff we encountered were very friendly and seemed to like working there. I can't comment on breakfast because our trip got rained out which led us to a couple local bars and the restaurant listed in a previous review (Station Square Ristorante) which I also highly recommend, led us to sleep in a little :o) I think that the price was a little high for this area, but considering the condition of other local hotels, it was worth it to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Youngstown North is located just off I80 only 10 minutes from downtown Youngstown and Youngstown State. Our hotel has 66 guestrooms, accessible rooms, pool, business center and fitness center to accommodate all of your traveling needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Youngstown North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Youngstown North Hotel Youngstown
- Youngstown Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Youngstown North Ohio