One of the biggest problems with a Holiday Inn Express is the lack of a bar and restaurant. This one provides a free bar (beer, wine and Margaritas) and hors d'oeuvres from Monday to Thursday. The room are clean, the housekeeping is a bit iffy. But the bed was made everyday. The staff are very friendly and helpful. There is a woman called Sue who will do laundry (for a price!) or use the machines on the 2nd floor. The exercise room has an elliptical, two treadmills and a bike, all nice and new. The pool and spa looked clean and warm but I didn't use them. The breakfast was usually OK, better than most continental breakfasts. We actually went to the Bob Evans next door most mornings. We ate mostly at the Quaker Steak & Lube across the freeway, but the Mexican Salsitas was also pretty good. I'd stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly built AWARD WINNING Holiday Inn Express & Suites is located a few miles west of Youngstown off I-80 in Austintown, Ohio. Only minutes from downtown Youngstown, you'll spend less time in traffic and more time doing what you came to do. Contemporary hospitality and our friendly staff are eagerly awaiting your visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Youngstown West Niles i-80 Hotel Austintown
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area Ohio