Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area
GreenLeadersSilver level
West Chester, Ohio
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Very clean, quite comfortable, friendly staff...overall wonderful. I would stay again and would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a good value but not willing to skimp on cleanliness and service.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
KayLou K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
The best review is one that states that they would recommend us and that's exactly what you've given us. Our property strives to provide clean, comfortable accommodations with a friendly, knowledgable staff. I will pass on to our team members your comments with a job well done! Thanks!

96 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Hotel is newer, modern, clean and convenient to I-80 and restaurants. You can walk across the parking lot to a Bob Evans. Beds were comfortable. indoor heated pool is nice but small - deck area is small with not enough chairs. If you have kids that like to run around, please stay on the ground floor. We listened to the pattering of footsteps above us until after 11:00pm. Our second stay, we requested the top (third) floor in advance and it was MUCH better. Breakfast was fine.

Staff is very friendly and we would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments regarding our facility. I'm not only pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast but also the convenience of Bob Evans for your lunch/dinner needs. I appreciate your repeat business and hope to provide you comfortable accommodations in the furure.
Belpre, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed here for 1 night while we were traveling through for a funeral. The hotel was nicely updated and very clean. My only complaint is that the bed was really hard. Because of this, I didn't have the best sleep. If you like a firm mattress then you will have no problem. The decor was recently updated and everything smelled/appeared to be clean so I appreciated that.
We did ask to check out at Noon rather than 11AM and were made to feel like we were being a burden. I didn't really like that. We were permitted to have the Noon checkout (with no charge) but were made to feel like it was a huge hassle.
I do know the employees name and am choosing not to disclose it because I don't want to get anyone in trouble. If management happens to read this, maybe let it be known in a staff meeting to not "give the vibe" that guests are causing a huge problem if they ask to check out a mere 1 hour after the posted time. We were actually checking out by 11:45AM so it wasn't like we were hours and hours past the time.
Had breakfast in the morning and it was good. Lots to choose from and good coffee.

I probably wouldn't stay here again simply because of the quality of the mattress wasn't my cup of tea. I like a pillow top or at the very least something with a little bit of give to it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
KayLou K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
I'm sorry that your travels brought you to our location under sorrow times and more so that we weren't able to completely provide you comfortable accommodations. Our property does meet regularly with the staff to share guest feedback and provide updated hotel procedures. I will be sure to pass along your reviews of the hotels cleanliness and enjoyable breakfast but also a reminder that it's not just what we say, but how we say it that can change a guests perception.
Burke, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

This hotel has been open about a year and a half and still looks new. Very attractive and clean throughout with friendly staff. A great place to stay while traveling. Easy access to interstate, Pilot and some restaurants.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
As a new property we strive to provide clean, comfortable accommodations paired with a friendly staff. It's wonderful to receive compliments that the facility is maintaining the goal. We appreciate you choosing our facility and hope to see you again in the future!
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Very nice far exceeded my expatiations. Very clean. Will absolutely stay there again. The room had everything, everyone was very nice. Actually have recommended this place for a group of approximately 20 for a weekend in the spring time, 2013.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
It's great to hear you not only enjoyed our facility but recommended to others! Your feedback is what keeps our staff motivated and ensures guest satisfaction and stay repetition. Hope to see you in the spring!
Saginaw, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This HIE is newer as most other reviews have said. The rooms are appealing to the eye, the pool area looked nice, there is truck parking at the Pilot next door that is well within walking distance. I will stay here again for sure if I am in the area. Most importantly the rooms were VERY CLEAN! Thanks HEI

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of our facility. We appreciate not only your business but taking the time to share your experience with others. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again should your journeys bring you back to the Youngstown area!
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I almost hesitate to write this reveiw, as I think this property is such a value and a delight to stay at, I'm afraid if more people stay here, things will change!
We stay here 3 or 4 times a year, if lucky, and it is, without a doubt my most favorite hotel in the United States! Now, the Greenbrier and Grove Park Inn are resorts not to be compared, but this place? THE BEST.
The girls working the check in desk can't be nicer, sweeter or more helpful. Once, they even dropped me off at the mall so I could shop! The rooms are clean, clean, clean. Linens and towels are always soft and plentiful. The staff in the breakfast area is delightful to chat with and the food is always the best. The best orange juice to be found anywhere!
They offer such wonderful specials as $1 happy hour and hot food at dinner time during the week. The pancake machine is great and beats those drippy, flippy waffle makers!
The lobby is nicely decorated and comfortable. Parking is easy and access to all kinds of shopping close by. I love staying here, and I'm pretty sure you will also!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area

Address: 5555 Cerni Place, Youngstown, OH 44515
Location: United States > Ohio > Youngstown
#1 Green Hotel in Youngstown
#1 Business Hotel in Youngstown
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area 2.5*
This newly built AWARD WINNING Holiday Inn Express & Suites is located a few miles west of Youngstown off I-80 in Austintown, Ohio. Only minutes from downtown Youngstown, you'll spend less time in traffic and more time doing what you came to do. Contemporary hospitality and our friendly staff are eagerly awaiting your visit. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Youngstown West Niles i-80 Hotel Austintown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area Ohio

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.