“I rate this hotel A++ for a Holiday Inn Express” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5555 Cerni Place, Youngstown, OH 44515   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 11 hotels in Youngstown
GreenLeadersSilver level
Hartford
“I rate this hotel A++ for a Holiday Inn Express”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

As a Holiday Inn Platnium member my expectations are very high. This property exceeds all expectations for a HI Express. Clean, friendly, efficient are but a few words I can use in describing this place. The room was spotless, latest amenities all around. The lobby staff was very helpful and offered the best warm cookies when I arrived. The breakfast buffet was fully stocked and open at 4:30AM!!! this made me very pleased as I always get on the road early.

When traveling through Youngstown, stay here! There is also a family owned sports bar down the road to the left that I highly recommend for lunch or dinner. I had a ribeye steak sandwich w/fries and two diet cokes for under $10. Good quality and family friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
KayLou K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback. We strive to exceed every guests' expectations so knowing that we achieved this through your recent trip is always good to hear, especially being a Platinum PC member! We hope to see you when you return to the area and thank you for your continued loyalty!!!!

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

We arrived to the hotel late at night, after a long driving. The hotel was easy to find as it located just of I-80. The friendly receptionist welcomed us with two bottles of water. Withing couple of minutes we were in our room. It was a lovely brand new room with two king beds, clean and comfortable. In the morning we had a free hot breakfast at the dinning room, which give us a fresh start of the day, and save time to look for coffee elsewhere.
Holiday Inn Express, in my opinion, is always a good value for money. I prefer to drive a few extra miles at stay at their hotels, because I know what to expect. I highly recommend it for travelers on the east route to New York and back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
KayLou K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I will be happy to share your review with our team members as a job well done! We appreciate you choosing our hotel as your stop on your way down I-80 and hope your travels bring you back to our hotel in the future!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

We travel to this area every Labor Day to visit family. My husband want us to stay some place different instead of our usual hotel. We chose this place. The service was great from checkin to checkout. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was nice. They had lemonade and cookies set out in the evening. This is definitely our new place to stay when we come to visit.

• Stayed September 2012
KayLou K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with our Holiday Inn Express & Suites. As always, our goal is to make sure our guests are not only satisfied but exceed their expectations with their stay. I am always pleased to hear such nice comments as yours. It is comments like these that help maintain the excellence that we are always striving to achieve. I look forward to sharing the results with the staff to show them that hard work does produce positive results. I would like to personally thank you for choosing our hotel and hope that we have created a loyal and valued guest. We are looking forward to the next time your travels bring you to the area and welcome to our Holiday Inn family!
Hackensack
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

The Holiday Inn express was a very clean hotel. My wife and I travel through the night and we got there around 1pm and we were tired. So we asked if we can check in early and the nice man at the desk said no problem. The room was very clean hallways were very clean and the pool was very clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
KayLou K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
ocasey, thank you for your review of our facility during your recent visit to the Youngstown area. As a new property we strive to exceed our guests expectations by providing comfortable accommodations and a staff that's eager to please. I will pass along your cleanliness comments to our employees as a job well done!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

What a gem! Stopped there midway on my trip between NY and Chicago. There was nothing that needed to be improved. Parking lot was bright and well lit (we arrived after dark), lobby was clean and inviting. Check-in was easy and the staff was helpful and friendly. There was a variety of complimentary snacks in the lobby that hit the spot after a long drive. The rooms were spacious, clean and very comfortable. All the furnishings seemed fresh and new. Beds and linens were very cozy and comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful and delicious and the breakfast room was bright, clean and comfortable. The location was great; 30 seconds off I 80 and fast food restaurants and about 5 minutes from super market shopping. Price was right offering an excellent value.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
LES0731, thank you so much for your recent review of our property. I was so happy to read that after your long commute you were able to enjoy some snacks when you arrived. Safety and security is a prime concern for our guests so I appreciate you taking the time to note our well lit parking area. Being that you had to get back on the road again, I'm pleased that the comfort level of our accommodations met your expectations. I wish you safe travels and hope to be your host again should you pass through the Mahoning Valley.
Palos Heights, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Clean, very new hotel, good location. A couple of notches above the average HI Xprs.
They also had a nice complementary evening snack including a miller lite.
The room was a touch high at $149.00.
A Bob Evans restraurant is also just a short walk from the hotel.

• Stayed September 2012
KayLou K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Ghost44, we appreciate you providing feedback of your experience at our property during your travels through the Mahoning Valley. I will pass long your enjoyment of our evening snacks to our staff and wish you safe travels in the future.
Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I slipped in the tub and stubbed my toe. Otherwise, the hotel is great. The staff was friendly. The room was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast was well stocked. Small pool that was too small once a bad mannered swimmer doing laps splashed too much for my kids to remain in the pool.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2462skiing, thank you for your positive comments about our facility. I'll be sure to share your review with the staff and hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to Youngstown, OH.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area

Address: 5555 Cerni Place, Youngstown, OH 44515
Location: United States > Ohio > Youngstown
#1 Green Hotel in Youngstown
#2 Business Hotel in Youngstown
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area 2.5*
This newly built AWARD WINNING Holiday Inn Express & Suites is located a few miles west of Youngstown off I-80 in Austintown, Ohio. Only minutes from downtown Youngstown, you'll spend less time in traffic and more time doing what you came to do. Contemporary hospitality and our friendly staff are eagerly awaiting your visit. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Youngstown West Niles i-80 Hotel Austintown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area Ohio

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.