“Radisson did the job” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Worthington

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)

Been to Holiday Inn Columbus N - I-270 Worthington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Columbus N - I-270 Worthington

Address: 7007 North High Street, Worthington, OH 43085
Location: United States > Ohio > Worthington
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Worthington
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Columbus N - I-270 Worthington 3*
Worthington Hotel's Location is Near Major Columbus Highways Welcome to the Columbus - Worthington Holiday Inn. Our Columbus, Ohio hotel is located off I-270 and I-71, less than 16 miles from the Port Columbus International Airport (CMH). Vacationers to our Columbus hotel can enjoy a long list of area attractions. Downtown Columbus is just 10 miles from our hotel and offers a variety of activities that include tours of the Ohio Statehouse. Other attractions within 10 miles of our Worthington hotel include the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, the Zoombezi Bay Water Park, Six Flags, the German Village and Brewery District, the COSI Museum and Ohio Stadium. Business travelers can enjoy the convenience of our hotel's ideal location near many Columbus businesses. Worthington Industries, MedVet, Cardinal Health, Mettler Toledo, Nationwide, JP Morgan Chase and Anheuser Busch are all within 10 miles of our hotel in Columbus. The Columbus Convention Center is also just 10 miles away. Ohio State University is nine miles from our hotel in Worthington. Guests can enjoy many premium amenities while staying at our hotel in Columbus, Ohio. Our amenities include free high-speed wireless Internet access, 15 meeting rooms, a heated indoor pool and our restaurant Connections Cafe. Enjoy great Columbus hotel deals and rates when you book your reservation with us. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Columbus N - I-270 Worthington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Columbus n - i-270 Worthington Hotel Worthington
Worthington Holiday Inn
Holiday Inn Worthington
Holiday Inn Columbus N - I-270 Worthington Ohio

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Columbus N - I-270 Worthington, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.