“We eat here ALL the time!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 89 Restaurants in Wooster
Orrville, Ohio
“We eat here ALL the time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great service and affordable tasty food is what keeps going back week after week. Kids eat free on Sunday with the purchase of an adult meal. This makes a great deal for us and the kids meals are the best in town. We always have leftovers, Cannot say enough about the kids meals!
We adults particularly enjoy the sandwiches, wraps, and build your own nachos. Complimentary chips and salsa curb our appetites while we wait, and we never leave hungry!
Great family place!

Visited March 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Liked the Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I ordered the chicken breast with the mango salsa. The breast was cooked well. The salad was average, but I liked the baked potato. The server and manager were friendly.

Visited February 2013
Wooster, Ohio
“Beware of the veggie burritos and restrooms”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I put in a special order since I am trying to watch what I eat. I ordered a veggie burrito which wasn't on the menu but they were willing to make for me. I ordered it with the cheese on the side and asked that any refried beans be on the side as well. It came with a cheese sauce (right from a can) all over it and not only refried beans on the side but all through it! I scraped off the cheese and ate it but it was NOT good! Then I went in the LADIES restroom. As I came out of the stall I looked on the door and there was a MEN'S Sign on the inside of the door! Why I don't know. So I had my husband go in the mens restroom and he said there was a Ladies sign on the inside of that door! Crazy...just beware you really aren't in the wrong restroom. Service was good food not!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Don't bother stopping here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Myself and my wife decided to try this place out on Sunday afternoon. The place wasn't too busy. First off the place looked like noone ever cleans it. The hostess greeted us after she got done texting someone! She sat us down and the table was sticky yuck. I asked her if she could wipe down the table or sit us somewhere else. She got a guy in the back to clean off our table. The waitress came over and looked like she hasn't bathed in a month. We had enough and left. I will never ever go back here. Terrible.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere