“Nice Lunch” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Killbuck,Oh
“Nice Lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Is an ok place, was there for lunch with friends. Booths are very spacious, not crammed together like most places. Food was average, nothing spectacular. French Fries are hand cut and nicely seasoned, Tomato Bisque was a little peppery for my personal taste, would not order it again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Cincinnati
“Good food with a variety of options.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I've eaten here twice when in town for the Wooster Arts Jazz Fest. As I took my food back to my booth, I can't comment on the wait service. The counter service was a little slow, but they seemed to be fairly busy during the festival. I had a veggie wrap both times and it was very tasty and made fresh with fresh ingredients. If I were traveling through or visiting Wooster again, I would definitely make a point to eat at Muddy Water.

Visited September 2012
“Great downtown spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Great place right downtown. Been there for breakfast a few times and it's always good. Great coffee and great service. Lunch is good too...try the fish tacos. Heard there is live music on weekend nights but haven't been there for that. We will be back.