“Love it!! Eat here once a week!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 87 Restaurants in Wooster
Cuisines: Chinese
Wooster, Ohio
“Love it!! Eat here once a week!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I love the food, the prices are so reasonable and the staff is the best!! Take out is quick and you get plenty of food with each order. Cute little dining room for eat-in also!

Visited March 2013

Shreve
“Best Chinese food I've had in years!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I were waiting anxiously for this restaurant to open last year, as there really weren't any good choices in the area for tasty, fresh, reasonably priced Chinese cuisine since the closing of Hong Kong Restaurant several years ago. We weren't disappointed. Service is always prompt and food is fresh and cooked to order, unlike the local buffet restaurant. The waitress/owner (?) is very friendly and eager to please. We go there at least every couple of weeks to appease our cravings for great Chinese food. The review describing this restaurant as a buffet is not correct. It does not offer a buffet. The review describing hair found in both orders is unfortunate, if true. Personally, we had never had a bad experience at the restaurant. I recently ordered Pecan Chicken when I meant to order Chicken with Cashews. It was my own mistake, but the sweet waitress offered to change it for me at no charge, when she noticed my disappointment! We LOVE this place!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Loose Creek Missouri
“Hair in BOTH entrees”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

First time to try this place. I wanted something close to the new tap room down the street, you can bring your food in and enjoy great micro brew!!! Unfortunately, the food from carry out China Garden was not a good compliment to the beer. I ordered double cooked pork, slimy texture to the meat and over sauced, lacking flavor. A long black hair, enough said. My hubby ordered the hot and spicy beef, he pulled a long black hair out while chewing, YUK. The hot and spicy beef had the same brown flavorless sauce as my twice cooked pork??What are the odds both entrees will have a long hair, one would hope slim, not at this place. They forgot the eggroll I ordered and paid for. I wont be going back to get it even though that was the only thing my husband had that was without hair in it. It seems to me there is no place in Wooster Ohio for decent chinese food. I have tried Wild Ginger, Asian Wok, and now China Garden. Not planning on returning to any of the choices.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ne Ohio
“New place in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

This place surpasses any others we have in the area! We will make a special trip in town just to have carry out. They also have a rather small place to eat in...maybe 8 tables...but the food is wonderful and the owners are so friendly. Give them a try...we're glad we did.

Visited August 2012
Cheraw, SC
“Dependable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

This restaurant is always dependable, and sometimes has stellar moments. The all you can eat buffet has a wide range of Chinese choices, plus some American standards. They also offer a full menu. I find the items off the menu are generally a bit better than that on the buffet, as they have been cooked to order. Their spring rolls are quite good.

• Visited April 2012