“Two night getaway...best place ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wooster
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Rudolph, Ohio
“Two night getaway...best place ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Personnel were wonderful, helpful, and couldn't do enough for us. Extremely clean, good breakfast, lovely decor. The only problem was the design of the room. Very large furniture for the size of the room. Made it a little difficult to go between the bed and the huge TV console. Also the TV screen was quite small. That being said, we were pleased to find a fridge, microwave, hair dryer, coffee pot, ironing board and soft towels!! For the price, it was incredible. Would definitely go back and recommend it to anyone. We would rate it as one of the nicest places we have ever stayed.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly. Tell them exactly what your needs are. We told them we had to have a first...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Bradsgal,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your wonderful comments as well as pointing out our flaws. We recognize that the size of our furniture presents some challenges, but I'm happy that you had such an enjoyable getaway. Also, you do your fellow travellers a service by pointing out the importance of contacting the hotel direct to place any requests they might have. Hope you'll stay with us again soon!

Thanks Again,

Front Desk Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Danvers, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Mangement was very good and helpful. Rooms should have been built a little wider outside of that the place was excellent. We would stay there again any time we are in the area. The were very clean. The breakfast was all you ask for it being included with the room. The personel went out of their way to assist you in any way they could.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Donald W,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review of your stay with us. We're all very happy to know our efforts to offer the best accomodations possible were rewarded. Hope you'll visit us again soon!

Osgood, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I arrived early, thought before I head to Holms County I would unload the car. The person behind the desk took my niformation and proceeded to check if my room was available. It was then he proceded to tell me where would be a good place to park for me to unload my car.
The room was great. The light was on and I found it clean and inviting!!!! For the price I got a comforable bed, mirowave, fride, and a large TV.
The room was quite and I felt secure.
I highly recommend the hotel if you plan to stay in this area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
peaceful25,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a kind review of our hotel. I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you'll return again soon!

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was my first visit to a Rodeway Inn, but it won't be my last! I came up from Texas to spend time with family from North Carolina, South Carolina and the surrounding area. The service was excellent, lots of smiles, friendly hospitality, and quality service! Extremely clean, fresh continental breakfast, great ammenities, and location is central and near great dining establishments!

Room Tip: Request adjoining rooms if traveling with family!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
txcadams,

I'm so happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us while celebrating your mother's birthday! Thank your for your kind words about our hotel and I hope y'all won't be strangers :) Come back to visit soon!

Toledo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Normally, I would avoid Rodeway Inn's like the plague after staying at the one in Page, Arizona (see review), but when we travel to Wooster we stay at the Rodeway Inn since it is one of the nicest, most reasonable hotels in town. The rooms are clean, comfortable and the staff is always pleasant.The breakfast is sufficent. Unless you want to go upscale, this is a nice place to stay when touring Amish country.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
DanToledo,

Thank you for continuing to stay with us and for taking the time to post such a positive review. Such kind comments encourage us to offer the best service possible. We look forward to seeing you the next time you return to visit Amish Country.

Chris Lifer,
Wichita,KS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was my second trip to Wooster in the last few years and once again I chose this location for my stay. I think the last time it was under a different affiliation but it is still a very good place to stay. The rooms were clean, the beds comfortable and we had good internet connections. I would always recommend this Rodeway Inn as a good place to stay! Thanks again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Shocker76,

Thank you! I'm so happy you chose to return to the Rodeway Inn and had an enjoyable stay. Our housekeepers take great pride in their work and it's rewarding to have such positive feedback. Thank you for your recommendation and please come back again soon.

Willoughby, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I cannot say enough good things of this Inn. A friend and I were there Friday, Sept. 20, 2012.
When I made reservations via internet (which was very easy) I did not ask for 1st floor due to handicap, but, the minute we walked in the 2 gentleman at the desk changed our room from 2nd floor to 1st floor. The amenities were overboard (fridge, micro, coffee maker, blow dryer and iron and ironing board, which came in handy. The pool and whirlpool were clean as was the Inn. I had hip and knee replacement in the last year and after traveling long hrs. the whirlpool was so comforting. The noon checkout time was great; you did not have to rush to get on the road again.
We helped ourselves to brochures in the lobby and visited some of the nearby places. The lady at the desk Sat. am printed out map directions for us (GPS stopped working). The staff is the best in the country. Kinda hated to leave.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Chris L, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn Wooster, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
lori c,

WOW! Thank you so much for sharing your experience of your stay with us! We are all so happy to have helped create such an enjoyable stay and your comments spur us on to continue to offer the best stay possible for each of our guests. Here's hoping you'll return for future visits if only to enjoy the benefits of our whirlpool :). Thanks again!

Chris Lifer,
Front Desk Manager

Been to Rodeway Inn Wooster? Share your experiences!