“rude service” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Wooster Ohio
“rude service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Visited with out-of-town family on Memorial Day for breakfast. Food was very slow in coming (over an hour!) because the place was understaffed; I had to get my own silverware from the server's station because the waitress was absent...I was verbally abused by the owner for "going behind the counter!" Incredibly rude man. Never give this place your business; they think the customer is there to serve them - money, I guess.

Visited May 2012

Burbank Ohio
“Bad experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

July 1, 2012 was the first time we ever ate at Fiore's. And it will be our last!! We went out to dinner for our Anniversary, so this was suppose to be a special dinner for the both of us, We ordered the spaghetti for two people comes with salad and bread. The salad was good. The bread had a lot of holes in it. Recieved very LITTLE butter for our bread. When we recieved our spaghetti I asked for more bread and butter. We recieved the bread NO BUTTER. The spaghetti was the worst I have tasted any where, for this to be an Italian restuarant the food was HORRIABLE!!! Could not eat the spaghetti. She asked if I wanted a box to take it home. I commented how horribale it tasted. ( I was thinking to myself, I would not even bring it home to feed our outside dog) She just took the plates and walked away! No comment at all from the waitress.

And to top that off we were pested with 6 flies at our table. They were so bad I was swatting them with my napkin!! I asked the waitress for a fly swatter and I was serious too. If I wanted to eat with FLIES we would of ate on the patio! She said they dont have one! That tells me if there were that many flies at our table there were flies in the kitchen also. Do they even relize the kind of deseases flies can carry and to be in a restuarant!

Then we look around and a register vent is above a table with dust & dirt hanging from it! Never will recommend this place to anybody! I have pictures of flies and the register vent. I will be calling the health department. To say the least we didnt even leave a tip!! The waitress did nothing to deserve a tip. She should of told the manager and that manager should of came out and talked to us about the food and flies. This place needs closed down or under new management!

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Skip It!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

After talking about going for weeks we finally went here tonight for the first time. We had spaghetti at an Italian restaurant which would seem to be a safe choice. How wrong. The sauce was dreadful. Tasted like they opened a can of tomato paste and dumped it on the pasta. we had to put salt on the dish to taste anything.

The plus side is the fresh bread with olive oil for dipping. That was the only plus.

The restaurant itself is dark and not especially clean. There were dirty tables surrounding us as we ate. The price was cheap, but I'd gladly have paid double for food that had any taste at all. Service was average. Overall I'd advise not to go here.

“A rave party place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

I took my wife and kids to fiores for dinner with in half an hour loud music and crowd of young people pour in, place packed loud music and poeple dancing at patio after talking to waitress found they were having a band that evening. it felt like a rave party than a band. Not a familly restaurant rather a party place reminded me mine teenage years. food was ok we ate fast and got out. Will not go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Wooster, Ohio
“treated rudely”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

It took over an hour for our breakfast to arrive; we had three kids under 5 (you know how kids are...). It was so bad I had to go behind the counter to get my silverware. On my way out the owner actually stopped to to tell me that my behavior was unacceptable. Can you believe it? I thought I was the victim and all the time it was him...poor fellow, being put out by actual customers wanting service...
My experience at Fiore's was nightmarish and I encourage you to avoid this place.

• Visited May 2012