“This is THE ONE. Amazing. Cozy. Private. And a beyond amazing breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mirabelle Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wooster
Mirabelle Bed and Breakfast
You added Mirabelle Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
1626 Beall Avenue, Wooster, OH 44691   |
Ranked #2 of 6 Wooster B&B and Inns
Canton, Ohio
“This is THE ONE. Amazing. Cozy. Private. And a beyond amazing breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

My and my boyfriend stayed Friday to Saturday with Steve and Susie at Mirabelle... And may I say, what an amazing experience! I have stayed in b&b across the east coast and this is top notch. Steve and Susie are inviting, warm and accommodating. The house is a real gem. We stayed in the suit with the king bed and the tub. Wow. Clean, neat, spacious and all around lovely! But possibly the best part of our stay was breakfast.... Ham, eggs, fresh fruit, coffee cake... They really outdid themselves! We are so blessed to have found this place and formed a new friendship! We will be back again!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Susie and Steve were fabulous hosts. I am an alumni of the College of Wooster and was visiting for a presentation to the current students. We arrived late in the evening and Steve was gracious enough to stay up and wait for my friend and I. Breakfast and conversation were excellent; Steve even packed us to-go breakfasts for the last day because we had to leave early. I highly recommend staying at the Mirabelle when returning to Wooster as an alumni. They made me feel comfortable visiting my old stomping ground.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Irvine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Steve and Susie were wonderful host. The rooms were very cozy and clean. There knowledge of where to go in the city and surrounding area was great. Let's not forget the wonderful breakfast Steve prepared every morning. I am consultant who is on the road 40 plus weeks a year and I would recommend to anyone to stay here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
sanibel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 day stay at the Mirabelle. Steve and Susie Ellis welcomed us and gave us a tour of their lovely B&B. From the time we arrived until the time we left we felt very welcome and comfortable.
The B&B is extremely clean and nicely furnished with antique furniture.
Our breakfasts were simply wonderful. We enjoyed eggs Florentine with ham and fresh fruit (poached pears), our first morning. The second breakfast was Belgian waffle, fresh fruit topping and real maple syrup. Steve also served yummy sliced cooked apple.
To summarize:
Location - close to downtown and a very nice neighborhood.
Clean - Very!
Breakfasts - Simply wonderful.
Pricing - Favorable
Hosts - Very concerned about attention to detail and making sure their guests have an excellent experience.
When we return to Wooster we would not consider staying anywhere else.
Susie & Dave

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Glendale, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Special thanks to fabulous chef/owner Steve Ellis and his lovely wife Susie of Mirabelle Bed and Breakfast for a “week-end to remember” in Wooster, Ohio! My husband and I enjoyed beautiful antique furniture and appointments at Mirabelle. Lively conversations with our hosts and other guests made us feel welcome and at-home. Wooster is delightful for a long week-end or even longer stay with many Amish and other attractions. We eagerly wait for Steve Ellis’ cook-book where he shares his many secrets for outstanding scrumptious Belgian waffles with blueberry sauce and tricks for keeping food warm while preparing the rest of the meal!

Room Tip: Special thanks to fabulous chef/owner Steve Ellis and his lovely wife Susie of Mirabelle Bed and Bre...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Ohio, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

My wife and I stayed here to celebrate her birthday. Steve and Susie were great hosts. The B & B is close to Wooster College, which is the home of the Ohio Light Opera. We loved our room and the town of Wooster. The purpose of the stay was to celebrate my wife's birthday. A great place to celebrate.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

My partner and I spent two nights in the Mozart Room while visiting family in Wooster. Mirabelle was at most a five-minute walk from my aunt and uncle's, in a very pleasant neighborhood. We felt quite safe walking around late at night after dark. The B&B is a gorgeous house with lovely gardens, a comfortable front porch, a second floor deck, and family-style living room and dining room. There is plenty of off-street parking. Our room was immaculate and well-furnished. The bed gave a great sleep, and the towels were scrumptious. Guests had access to a small refrigerator and an office with computer. Breakfast both mornings was delicious, and Steve and Susie were very accomodating to dietary preferences. Our hosts were very friendly and helpful, and we were impressed by how thoughtful and generous they were towards the other couple staying there for two weeks from Kenya, offering to take them sight-seeing in the Amish Country and to run errands with them. We would go back just to visit Steve and Susie and enjoy Mirabelle!

Room Tip: There are different sized rooms/suites available, as well as one on the groundfloor for those who ca...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Mirabelle Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!