“Family food-yum” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Wilmot
tucson
“Family food-yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

My husband and I Went Ohio to visit a relative. We usually eat Mexican food, which is my favorite at home, but every time we go to Ohio, I have to eat at the Amish Door. The food is made from scratch and reminds me of foods my grandma use to make. I actually ate out four days in a row! I look forward to going there again next year.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lebanon, Ohio
“Much Improvement”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We travel through Ohio Amish country at various times of the year and stay and eat there. The last time we ate at the Amish Door we were very disappointed. We decided to give it another chance and found it much improved.Our wait person was wonderful...attentive ,friendly,but not overbearing.The buffet was much improved...the chicken was full, recently cooked or broasted, and not dried out. Very tasty. Also, it seemed they had added a few new things.Overall it looked like they we trying to improve in every way...Good job!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Elk Grove, California
“Home cooking but much a little bland”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Although there is a full menu, we ordered from the buffet. There was a very good salad bar. The hot food line included fried chicken and a couple of other meats. The side dishes were whipped, runny potatoes; stuffing; green beans; mac and cheese; brown and cream gravies; and a couple of other dishes. The only outstanding item was the excellent fried chicken. The featured dessert, graham cracker pudding was eaten down to just some bits around the edges. They pudding was empty when I got my salad and throughout eating my hot meal. I finally asked for it to be replaced and then it was.

Visited October 2013
Franklin, Ohio
“lots of good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Home style meal selected from the menu or self-served from the buffets. Variety of vegetables, salads, breads, meats, and home made pies in 22 flavors.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
johnfl68
“Great Food and a Good Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

This place was amazing, great fried chicken, dressing, chicken gravy, and the noodles.. One gem of down home country cooking. Beautiful country setting with an amazing view of gods creating while you enjoy some of the best food around. The Bakery items are just alright.. the real food is just amazing..salad bar has many choices ham salad, various pickled eggs, pickled vegi's, to other salads..

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere