“Loved IT!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wilmington
Effie's Place Bed & Breakfast
157 N. South St., Wilmington, OH 45177   |
Ranked #2 of 5 Wilmington B&B and Inns
Dayton,OH
“Loved IT!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2007

Neither my fiance or I had ever stayed at a bed and breakfast in our lives so I booked the Denver room for my husband and I for our honeymoon. I could not have been any more pleased. Laurie, the innkeeper, even stayed up late to welcome us with Chocolate covered strawberries and "champagne". (sparkling cider). We had so much fun relaxing in our hot tub that we almost didn't want to get out. The room has an awsome sunporch that I'm sure is great in the summertime. It was winter and a bit chilly out there but they gave us a "fireplace" (electric heater that looked like a real fireplace) and it made it sooo cozy.
Breakfast was superb!! Laurie even went the extra mile of booking our massages two doors down at the spa. I would love to go back, but for now we're taking in the experiences of other bed and breakfasts as a tradition.

• Liked — Everything, Everything, Everything, and Everything.
  • Disliked — I disliked nothing about the accomodations, but there's not a whole lot to do in Wilmington.
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

4 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2005

My husband and I just spent a night in the Denver suite at Effie's Bed and Breakfast. We had a wonderful time! Laurie, the innkeeper, was so friendly and made us feel welcome the moment we arrived. There were even fresh baked cookies waiting in our room. The house and our suite was more beautiful than the pictures they have on their website. Laurie suggested a lovely restaurant for dinner that was within walking distance. Our breakfast in the morning was delicious as well. My husband and I can't wait to return. Such a great deal!

Been to Effie's Place Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!