“Corned Beef to Go!” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Delicatessen
“Corned Beef to Go!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Yes, this is what we ordered, and got to go! Along with a chicken salad. All in all, we were satisfied with delivery. The staff offered recommendations, and the product matched how it was described. Would we return? We basically liked the food, but the atmosphere really had a chilling effect.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Denver, Colorado
“Great little lunch place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

A little gem of a restaurant that is good and fast. Their clam chowder is as good as you get in Boston - yum! Portions were large enough to share. Perfect country lunch on the run.

Visited May 2013
MA
“Yummy breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Stopped for breakfast on a rainy Sunday morning while visiting the area. The atmosphere was nothing fancy but the food was excellent. The best pancakes I have EVER had and I love pancakes. Hash and sausage gravy were really good too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Willoughby, Ohio
“Reviewed once but would like to take back what I said!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I reviewed CJ's Cafe after the first time visiting them. I would like to put this new review out and take back some of the things I said. After having visited CJ's a couple more times, my view has changed quite a bit. First off, their menu is not that limited. The only problem I have with their menu is that when I order something they are usually out. That just may be the time of day I come in at (usually late at night) and other people may not have that problem. I always end up getting the original reuben which is delicious!! CJ's in my opinion has the best reubens. I have completely stopped going to Freshlys, which used to be my go to place for reubens. I still think that nine bucks is a little high when not including a side but really the sandwich is worth it. I rated the service as average because more than once I would be asked if I wanted a refill and I would say yes... ten minutes go by and the waitress would be talking to her employees. Then she will come back to the table and ask if we wanted refills again. I have even had a time when she forgot to get refills three times in a row and would keep coming back asking to get us refills but would never do it. Once I even reminded her and a minute later she forgot. I ended up leaving without the refill. I would recommend CJ's Cafe to anyone looking for a good reuben.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Willoughby, Ohio
“Very limited menu.. kinda expensive.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

I went to CJ's Cafe since I live so close and had never tried it. I have to say that they really don't have much on their menu. I ended up getting a nine dollar reuben and that didn't even include fries. I will say that the rueben I got was pretty good. But the prices and menu selection suck.