“Wonderful B&B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homestead House Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Willoughby
Homestead House Bed & Breakfast
You added Homestead House Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
38111 West Spaulding, Willoughby, OH 44094   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Willoughby B&B and Inns
Ravena, New York
“Wonderful B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We were just passing through for NY to Illinois to visit family. Thoroughly enjoyed our brief stay. Beautifully restored and decorated house. Enjoyed the soaking tube with jets. Breakfast was a delicious buffet. Will try to stay here again next time we make this trip and try to stay longer to look around the town.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
SLC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We liked everything about our stay. It is an old house that has been lovingly restored. My wife was really impressed by the decor including some very interesting antiques. The room was great. Clean and very comfortable. The service was excellent and we really appreciated the restaurant recommendations. However, the best part was the breakfast! We find that many B&B's offer incredible breakfasts but this was outstanding. I definitely recommend staying here if you are in the area.

Ferguson, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Homestead House was the first B&B we stayed in on our trip to Niagara Falls and then on to Canada. It was also the best B&B of the trip (we stayed in a total of 4 B&B's on this trip). We arrived late (8:30 p.m.) after driving 12 hours and Deanna welcomed us very graciously. Our room was the Sanctuary Room which was lovely, clean, quiet, and restful. The breakfast the next morning was amazing! Delicious! Deanna introduced us to others staying there and a happy and friendly discussion was shared by all at breakfast. We would definitely recommend this B&B.

Room Tip: Always get a room with a private bath.
Punta Gorda, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

After reading all of the wonderful reviews regarding Homestead House Bed and Breakfast, I chose to make my reservation, and I am glad I did. Deanna is a lovely and gracious hostess I had the pleasure of staying in the Speak Easy Room which was tastefully decorated and very quiet. My room was spotless and very homey. Each morning I enjoyed a 3 course breakfast, which was enough to last all day. When my travels take me to Willoughby, I will definitely make my reservation early enough to ensure I have a room. Thanks again, Deanna, for making my stay in Willoughby a great one!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Speak Easy Room, which was very quiet and just down the hall from the sitting room...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Lewisville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stayed here this past weekend for a family wedding nearby. You will find, when searching for a hotel in the area, the decent ones are few and far between. We decided on this B&B after declining a stay at the trashy Knights Inn and not wanting to spend the money on the Marriott. This place is adorable and the breakfast is amazing. Dina is very nice and accommodating. Willougby is such a cute little town and you are within walking distance of shops, restaurants and a few bars.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Toledo, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed in the Victorian Rose room for a couple of nights just to get away. The house itself is immaculate with all of the details you would expect from a historical house such as itself. Deanna was wonderful. The breakfasts were amazing (I am a picky eater)! She even went out of her way to make me a breakfast burrito without onions. The bed was so comfortable. All of her beds as specially made. Perfect location! My wife and I didn't really care for some of the shops in downtown Willoughby, but the restaurants were great. We loved the gelato from the coffee shop on the corner. I will say it is 20-45 minutes from a lot of the wineries, but it wasn't a problem for us.

Overall we had a great stay. Our only complaint would be the water pressure in the shower. We love a nice shower and unfortunately we didn't get that, however, that would not stop us from coming back to this wonderful B&B.

Cheyenne, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We selected this Bed and Breakfast as a base to see the local sights, a beautiful old renovated home. Our room was spacious, picturesque, and clean with our own bathroom. They offer a delicious breakfast in the morning complete with a breakfast dessert. Wireless Internet is part of the package. The town of Willoughby is a delight as well, with several restaurants to select from within easy walk. Would return in a heartbeat.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Homestead House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!