Booked a room months ago for a tournament. On the positive side it is only 2 blocks from sporting venue. The other plus is it is right off interstate. That's it for the positives.
The negatives are: bathroom tub is peeling enamel on the inside, mold in corner of shower area where wall meets tub, we are on the far side of the hotel & it takes a GPS to find the lobby - you go up and down staircases, down hallways - it's a maze; NO elevators ( we are on 3rd floor and lugged luggage & other bags up); the building that faces the street that looked like it might have been a restaurant is closed & the signs are down so the entrance to the hotel is down the street like you are going to the bottom of the hill, very rundown & unappealing from the Main Street.
We checked in today & hotel is full so cannot change rooms & other 2 hotels in area got worse reviews. Choice hotels need to start maintaining properties better, this is a disgrace
Do not stay here. Travel a little bit & find something nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off Route 90 on exit 186. Truck and Trailer parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Choice Hotels, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn Wickliffe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Wickliffe Hotel Wickliffe
- Comfort Inn Wickliffe
- Wickliffe Comfort Inn
- Quality Inn Wickliffe Ohio