“Good job” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Wickliffe
Lahore
“Good job”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed here during an international trip and I was quite happy with hotel and its staff. Check in process was fairly simple and the front desk person was very helpful in recommending nearby restaurant and in general. The room itself seemed recently update with all the basic amenities and was very clean. They had continental breakfast and it was set out very nicely. i loved the interior of the hotel and the best part was the in door pool.. i just loved it !

overall it was an amazing experience and i would recommend people to book in here.. i will surely come back here whenever i next visit Ohio.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Qualityinnwickliffe, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Wickliffe, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for doing this review we appreciate it. On behalf of all our staff and management we say Thank You.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Quality Inn - Wickliffe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We checked in later in the evening, paid with cash and put change in pocket and left for dinner before seeing our room. On way back in an hour later, carrying luggage and food, we were stopped by the desk clerk who asked us to check our change; the agent who checked us in may have given us back too much. Not possible to tell as we had already spent money since we checked in. We thought it strange they would even ask at that point. Proceeded to room up a set of stairs, difficult at best for me as I'm mobility disabled, but made nearly impossible by Christmas tinsel wound around both railings making it impossible to find a continuous hand-hold. Found room not made up after previous tenant with ironing board still up, used cups on table and beds that looked slept in. Went back to desk, struggled down stairs cautiously and got another room on ground level. When I warned about the unsafe staircase, the clerk just shrugged his shoulders and mumbled something. The room wouldn't have been half bad except for the stucco falling off bathroom walls, the toilet that didn't flush unless you held down the handle for the entire flush and the bobby-pins from the previous tenant stuck in the not very clean carpet. Went to continental breakfast next morning and found inedible eggs with hard, rubbery edges and very spicy sausage with an unfamiliar texture that was unappetizing. We were thankful for the waffle maker. All in all, not a pleasant experience even for a one-night stay. Wish we had checked other places rather than going by the brand name.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Qualityinnwickliffe, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Wickliffe, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for commenting about your stay here at the Quality Inn - Wickliffe. We appreciate any feedback we receive negative or positive. We use the feedback as a tool to measure our performance in all departments. I want to personally apologize about the mix up that occured during your arrival. The mixup occured when housekeeping and the front desk had a miscommunication. You are right about the christmas decor on the handrails, we rectified that situation as soon as i received your comment. The toilets are old and are the next items to be replaced and we are slowly changing them out. The sauasage we use here is a Turkey sausage, trying to keep our guest healthy. I know were not perfect but we are trying hard to correct any guest issues.

I want to Thank You for staying with us, and hope you will try us out again.

Keith

Sales Director
Quality Inn Wickliffe
stc
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

My family and I recently stayed at this location with a large group, while attending Youth Explosion. The staff did a great job of making sure all aspects of the stay were taken care of, and I did not hear even one complaint. Thanks for taking time to ensure a great stay.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to do this review all feedback is important to us. I would personally like to thank you on the behalf of all our management and staff. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again.

Quality Inn - Wickliiffe
Wichita Falls, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We stayed here for 5 nights. The staff was always very nice and helpful, the room was not updated but it was fine. The hotel was quite. Didn't see or get bitten by any bed bugs, as someone posted before. We will stay again this month for a couple nights. To the ones that had bad reviews, if you want to stay somewhere that is a 5 star hotel and pay the same price. Good luck with that. This wiil be our go to hotel whenever in Cleveland.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for writing this review, we appreciate any feedback we receive whether negative or positive. We use all the information as a way to measure our staffs performance. We are currently in the procees of removing all the wall paper and painting all of our guest rooms. This is no small task it takes team work and a lot of communication between the Front desk, Housekeeping, Maintenance and the Painters to keep everything straight. I hope when you check in next time you will see the diffrence in our rooms. I want to personally thank you for staying with us.

Director of sales
Quality inn- Wickliffe
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The price was right and the stay was GREAT. Free continitial breakfast, the staff was always friendly and couteous and respectful and the room was very clean and the location is great Ecluid will run you right into downtown Cleveland I would recommend this place to anyone who is that city and the service was great! Not to metion the price was GREAT!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for doing this review we appreciate it. On behalf of the all our staff and management we say Thank You.

Thank You for staying with us.
Quality Inn - Wickliffe
Warrenton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many many times. In fact this is the only hotel I stay in when I travel to Ohio. They keep improving the rooms every time I return. My last stay they kindly informed me that they were putting new mattresses in and made sure I was aware of the time they were making the switch. When I arrived later in the evening I had a brand new comfortable bed to sleep in after a long day! The management is always kind and friendly to me, and make sure I have everything I need! They have upgraded the entire hotel with nicer tvs, Beds, carpet and paint. I highly suggest staying here as it is easy access to the highway and close to the city of Cleveland.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the review , when we receive great compliments like yours it makes our entire staff work even harder.

Thank You for staying withn us.
Quality inn - Wickliffe
Syracuse,NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Traveling to Cleveland for a business trip/ Cleveland Browns football game we stayed at this hotel. It is located right off the highway for easy access.
Lobby and room were clean and staff pleasant. King bed was comfortable and room was quiet. It is exactly what I would expect from this chain. Price was right at under $85 for a Saturday night. Room had a flat screen TV and coffee maker. Bathroom a little small, but vanity was seperate from the shower and toilet.
Would recommend and would stay again.
Breakfast was standard fare of eggs, waffle maker, cereals and pastries.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
I want to personally thank you for doing this review. We do appreciate your feed back .
I want to thank you for your comments on behalf of all our management and staff.

Thank you for staying with us.

Quality inn - Wickliffe

Been to Quality Inn Wickliffe? Share your experiences!