My 2 children and I stopped here on our way home to MN from Maine after driving for 12 hours. While the front desk staff was OK she was not overly pleasant and acted like I was bothering her. The room was basically clean and the beds OK. The carpet definitely needs refreshing and the peeling chipping paint all over the bathroom was unpleasant!
The pool while looking nice at first, we discovered unpleasantly the the deck was infested with ants! My daughter had them crawling up her legs after wading in the pool.
The breakfast choices were plentiful. Everything was great except the eggs tasted like cardboard (but that is pretty typical for a hotel continental Breakfast).
Overall, not worth the $
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off Route 90 on exit 186. Truck and Trailer parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Orbitz, Choice Hotels and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn Wickliffe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Wickliffe Hotel Wickliffe
- Comfort Inn Wickliffe
- Wickliffe Comfort Inn
- Quality Inn Wickliffe Ohio