“Everything was just as expected.” 5 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Westlake
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   29595 Clemens Road, Westlake, OH 44145   |
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Westlake
Rochester, New York
“Everything was just as expected.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2011

Great place for an overnight stay, especially when travelling with a dog.
We arrived late (midnight) and just wanted to get to sleep. Check-in was easy and the room was exactly what as expected for a budget hotel. No surprises. I loved being able to back up right to the door. Everything was quiet and slept fine. We will be back.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2011

The room was not the cleanest. Arms on wooden furniture soiled (I cleaned in 2 minutes)The room smelled Musty and the heat was set to 55 degrees when we entered room. It took over two hours for room to heat up to 70 degrees. But for the first hour we froze.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
i0094, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this review, April 27, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I am sorry your room did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is an important teaching tool, and I have already addressed the issues you stated with our housekeeping staff. In keeping with Red Roof Inn’s “Hassle Free Guarantee,” please allow us to take care of the problems you may have with your room—or let us move you to another room altogether—rather than you fixing the problem yourself. Again, I thank you and hope you will give us another chance to be of service to you.
Green River, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

We expected a small, clean room with few amenities. We got a small, spotless room with frig, microwave, wifi, free breakfast (at the gas&grocery next door), great location, super friendly and helpful staff, and rooms that were quiet due to block walls. Comfortable beds (I had to go into the room before I would commit to renting it so I could check it out and feel the beds), free newspapers, and what a great value! We extended our stay from one night to FIVE because we were so pleased. Our first night in the area was spent at a competitor--one of the worst places we have EVER seen, so tried this Red Roof, as we were on a VERY tight budget due to last minute trip because of a family funeral This will definitely be "our" place to stay next time we come to Cleveland to visit family. This is definitely a hidden jewel in Cleveland!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2010 via mobile

My mom and I stayed here for 1 night on a cross-country drive. Friendly staff, rooms were clean, beds were very comfy. The wi-fi actually worked, was fast, & had a good strength from my room ( I didn't have to go to the lobby like you do in lots of other places). The desk has a nice little round extension were you can spread papers out and actually get some work done. Had desk lamps and a luggage rack. Watch out for the $1.50 safe fee - you just need to ask that the safe be removed (they don't bother actually removing it but then they won't charge you for it). The layout is the kind where you can park right by your room - I felt like my car was pretty safe there. Desk staff was friendly and cheerfully gave us extra blankets when we asked (though it turned out the heat was fine, so we didn't need them). Bathroom is small, towels small and few, but all was clean and the water pressure & temp were good. For breakfast they give you a voucher to use at the am/pm gas station place next door - the guys there were super friendly too - I had a nice sausage biscuit sandwich thing and an enormous mocha cappuccino for free. Definitely a good value for budget travelers who are just looking for a safe clean comfy night's sleep.

• Stayed December 2010
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2010

Drove up to visit some friends for an evening with my wife and our 2 year old. Front desk staff was very courteous and pleasant. Room was very clean with comfortable beds. Great location just off of I-90, convenience stores within walking distance, and a short drive to Crocker Park and other shops. Excellent price too.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Amman, Jordan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2010

the service was ausome and the staff are very co- operate and very nice. the room is so comfy and clean, i can get room services any time i desire, the location was close to everything, i use to walk across from the hotel to the gas station and the mall was about one mile from the location and the restaurant were close also i would recommend this hotel to all my friend and i would like to thank you for everything because this was the first time for me in america and the next time i will come i am sure i would choose the red roof inn

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Dayton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2010

I believe the check-in process was the the most efficient I have experienced. Three questions and the room key -- my online reservation may have helped but not always the case with other hotels. The room was updated with granite countertops. Bathroom was a little small but updated as well. Other than an enclosed closet, the room the same or better than most. Concerned most about the bedbug issue with Ohio hotels -- pleased to find a clean room.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Been to Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Westlake? Share your experiences!