“Great Location!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Westlake
Richmond, Virginia
“Great Location!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Perfect hotel to stay in when visiting the Lakewood and Westlake area. Very close to Crocker Park shopping center with many nice restaurants, shops and services. Beautiful breakfast dining area with plenty of seating. To-Go breakfast was very helpful on a busy morning. Friendly hotel staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Braceville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very clean rooms. Good hot breakfast. Reasonably priced. Got a good night's sleep, no noise. What a difference from Extended Stay America, which is one step up from a flop house. Right across the street from Bay Village and another outdoor shopping venue, can't remember the name. Great restaurants in Bay Village. If you want to spend some money and have the best steak of your life, try Hyde Park. The only problem with Hampton Inn is that it is often booked up, hard to get a room, even a week ahead. I guess this is why they are rated #1 in their area. My advice is to book as far ahead as possible.

Room Tip: Book way ahead, they are usually filled up.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Gia P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful review of our hotel and your experience during your stay. I am so happy that all aspects of your stay were up to your expectations and our team delivered great service to you. All of our team members work together to ensure we provide exceptional service and value. We stay busy thanks to their hard work and positive reviews such as yours! I am glad you enjoyed your dinner and experience over at Crocker Park as well! I hope we can accommodate you in the future and please contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

The Hampton Inn surpassed all of our expectations. The minute we arrived the front desk was on top of their game. The hotel is tucked away in a lovely wooded area but the hotel is also located near by shops and restaurants. Perfect.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gia P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and compliments on our hotel and team. Our front desk works hard to ensure your check in process is efficient and welcoming! Our location is a great feature as well as it is quiet yet very convenient to the highway and shopping. I am very pleased your experience exceeded your expectations as that is always our goal. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you need anything further!

Upton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We can always count on Hampton Inn. Clean and fresh. Great breakfast. A great place to stay with a family. And less than an hour from Cleveland. We went to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Lolly the Trolley, and an Indians Game. A great stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so pleased to read your review and learn that we were able to provide you with the service you have come to expect from Hampton! The team and I are proud of our hotel and love making our guests feel comfortable and welcomed; we guarantee it. Our location is great too and being a 20 minute drive into downtown Cleveland, there is so much to experience. I hope you enjoyed all of the sights of Cleveland and Westlake. Please contact me if there is anything I can do to assist you with your next trip to the area!

Johnson City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This hotel is near restaurants, the lake with its lakeside parks - easy on and off the highway. It was halfway to our destination in Michigan. It's in an upscale area and we felt extremely safe. The value for the price was excellent. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Gia P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
The team and I appreciate your kind words you shared about our hotel and your experience! I am so happy that you enjoyed the location and service you received. We are indeed in a great location in Westlake, with easy access to many points of interest; including a convenient stopping point for your trip! Our entire team works hard to provide clean accommodations and friendly service for the value you deserve. Safety and security are foremost concerns for us at the property and our maintenance crew ensures this. I hope to welcome you again to our hotel soon on your next travel to Michigan! Please reach out to me if I can be of any assistance.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I really like this hotel. I travel a lot for business and this in one of the few hotels that I found to be really impressive. The lady that checked me in was really personable and made me feel really welcome. I think her name was Moranda. Checking in was a breeze and parking was great. I was only in town for the night, arrived late and left early so I cannot comment about the area. However, the hotel room was really spacious, clean and the bed was comfortable. Besides being impressed by the front desk staff I was impressed by the room.

Usually, when I travel I have trouble finding outlets for my computer, Ipod, phone and iron. However, the room had enough outlets for me plug in all my electronics and they were convenient. I did not have to go searching around for the outlets. It also, had a nice work area for me to set up my laptop. It seems like this room for designed for the buinsiess travel. If I return to the area this will be the hotel I will stay. All around it was a good experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for providing feedback and praise regarding your recent stay with us! Moranda was especially thrilled to receive such a genuine and nice compliment. She and the team here strive to provide excellence in all aspects of our guests’ experience. Last year, we installed the extra outlets to accommodate our traveler’s need for charging electronics. I am so glad that were convenient for you and made your stay that much better! We look forward to welcoming you as our guest again and impressing you again! Please let me know if I can assist with anything else!

PAINESVILLE, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Was in town for a family funeral. Our late check in was done smoothly and with no issues. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Only drawback was the blanket that was too warm for this time of yera. The breakfast in the morning was amazing with a wide variety of foods, including fresh made waffles.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I would first like to extend my sympathy for your loss. Under said circumstances, I am glad we were able to welcome you with hospitality and service. Our bereavement rate is offered as an added measure of sympathy and understanding of your loss. The team here is always working hard while delivering genuine and caring service to all of our guests, and we appreciate the time you took to share your praise and compliments with us. I do however apologize for the duvet cover being too warm. If it would be better suited for you, we do keep a lighter blanket in the closet or can provide you with an extra top sheet if you wish. We hope to see you, in happier times, again soon. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly if you need anything further.

gia.polo@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake? Share your experiences!