My husband and I were supposed to be getting away for the weekend. Upon entering the room it appeared very clean and cozy. However, as I was sitting on the sofa I noticed what appeared to be the outer "shell" if you want to say of a popcorn kernal. As I looked around more I noticed this in many areas of the carpet and near the bed. I have done plenty of research and know this is an indication that bed bugs were either in the room or had been. I called the front desk, I wasn't even able to finish explaining what I was seeing and Samantha said"bring your things down right away and I will get you another room, I am so sorry". We went down got a new room. The new room appered clean. I pulled back the blanket and mattress pad to check the mattress and the mattress pad was covered with hair. I understand they launder alot of linen at once, however why would someone put that on a bed. We checked out right after this. I am a hilton honors member and had never experienced anything like this in my travels. I will never return there, ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Hampton Inn Cleveland - Westlake is conveniently located off I-90, just minutes from Downtown Cleveland, Cleveland Hopkins Airport and about 35 minutes from Cedar Point. We are within walking distance to Crocker Park and about 2 miles from Lake Erie beaches. We guarantee your satisfaction, 100%! Hampton Inn...we love having you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake Hotel Westlake
- Hampton Inn Westlake
- Westlake Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Cleveland Westlake Ohio