“Clean, Comfortable & Economical” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   30360 Clemens Rd, Westlake, OH 44145 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 9 hotels in Westlake
Atlanta, Georgia
“Clean, Comfortable & Economical”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Highly recommended --- it fit all my criteria for location, price, amenities and comfort. Staff was courteous and helpful. Only complaint: flat screen TV was too small to watch from bed: it was only 32" and located on far living room wall. I had to drag the dresser it was bolted to across the room toward the bedroom to be able to watch from bed at night. Nice TV though (LG), but not HD. FYI, there was no on-site restaurant so disregard the 1-star rating: NA was not an option.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Gary Z - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. It's great to hear that you found not only our location, but our price and amenities suited your needs and you found the hotel staff courteous and helpful. I am sorry to hear that you found the location of our televisions not suited well for watching television from your bed. We chose the location based not only on the bed, but the furniture also to create an overall experience. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

116 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

When my husband and I visit our son in Cleveland we usually stay at this motel. It is conveniently located, close to church and many restaurants, provides a quiet, restful sleep. We have always found the room clean and neat with morning coffee (a plus). During some of our stays we have used the exercise room's treadmill and stationary bike. Friendly staff--usually a good price through bid your room (Priceline)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
jeffandmaggie - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. It's great to hear that you found our location great for all your family activities and that in staying with us now and in the past, you have always found your room to be clean and neat. The staff here take great pride in taking care of our guests and we are glad that you noticed. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I found the people there very accommodating and anxious to provide great service. The staff was great. I liked the room. It had everything I needed for a comfortable stay. The location is very convenient with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. I'll be back again.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Manager-BKL, Owner at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Eden S - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you found the staff here accommodating to your needs and that you found our location convenient to shopping and dining out. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Westlake, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I had a very good experiece with my stay there. Their staff are friendly and the room was spacious, clean and well equiped for my long stay (stove, oven, microwave, fridge, dvd player, iron and board). They have coin operated laundry room, vending machines, and provide coffee and to-go breakfast items on weekdays. The location is close to stores, fuel stations, restaurants and the highway. I stayed 4 weeks and all was good except for a minor inconvenient interaction with one of the receptionists. Finally, to set your expectations right, be informed that it is not a luxury hotel and that the room cleaning service is only offered once a week. I gave the pool 3 point rating because they don't actually have one so I meant to say neutral or NA, not that they have a bad one.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
RYH123 - Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you found our location convenient to your needs and that you found the staff friendly and our rooms larger than expected with the ammenities that make a long stay comfortable. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Front desk person 'Ray' by telephone was most accomodating in my slight change to the reservation which was made by my niece via telephone. She had reserved two rooms - one for herself and one for my wife & I; unfortunately, she could not make the trip; so I asked Ray to cancel one of the rooms and he did so. Upon check-in 'Alex' had already spoken with 'Ray' and the reservation info was perfect. Everything in the room was excellent!
I absolutely enjoy the Extended Stay America 'brand' of accomodations; I moved from Seattle, WA to Kansas City, MO in May 2000 and stayed in your hotel for 19 months while waiting for my wife to sell our Seattle home AND I moved from Kansas City to Austin, TX in 2006 and stayed in Extended Stay America for 7 months again waiting for the Kansas City house to sell!. We now live in Toledo, OH and do not travel much anymore, but when we need 'home like' surroundings yours is the brand we do our best to stay with you!
THANK YOU!!!
James E. Dayment

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
James D - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for letting everyone know your change in reservation was handled quickly and it was correct. I also want to thank you for letting me know the job the Ray, my Front Desk GSR did in taking care of you. It's great to hear that over the years you have found Extended Stay America Hotels your choice for long term stays. It has been in the past and will be in the future, our goal to provide you with a stay that feels like home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

I checked out of this hotel August 24th, I discovered yesterday that I left a beautiful robe that was a gift 2 me HANGING ON THE BACK OF THE BATHROOM DOOR AT THE HOTEL!!!! I'M STILL IN THE AREA so I called the hotel got a really efficient clerk that I remembered helped me while I was staying there named Alex...She called me right back after going to check n FOUND my robe...lol...yay Alex!!!

• Stayed August 2012
AUNTNAN 80 - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to fill it out and acknowledging Alex, my Front Desk GSR. I'm glad that we had your property and that you were able to have it returned. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Very friendly and efficient staff. Have stayed there during the Thanksgiving holiday as well as for thirty days during the previous month. The facility is convenient to a grocery store, gas station and plenty of eateries to meet one's taste buds. you also have easy access to interstate 90 going east to Cleveland or west toward Toledo. There is also access to the lake which is a few miles away. While the winter it may be chilly but certainly during the spring and summer is a great place to go, relax and enjoy the water. Highly recommended - enjoy the visit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Daniel H - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that the staff was friendly and efficient and that you find our location convenient for your shopping and traveling needs. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake? Share your experiences!