“My second home” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   30360 Clemens Rd, Westlake, OH 44145 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 9 hotels in Westlake
Westlake, Ohio
“My second home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I have to go there in a week I can't wait to see everyone! It has a great view outside my window and great location! Anything you need they have! Hi Guys! When I check in I always get the room I want! There fitness room is great, they have laundry and always a qarm blanket so I can snuggle on the couch with!

• Stayed November 2012
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear Beth C - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. It's great to hear that your coming back to visit and that you have taken advantage of the amenties we offer. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again next week!

115 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Over this weekend we stayed in this hotel. We went little bit early for my son Tennis tournament. The front desk man is very nice .He gave the room immediately so we can freshen up .Inside the room is very spacious and clean.

• Stayed November 2012
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear Lata 79 - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our front desk person exhibited great customer service by making sure your room was ready and letting you check in early. For our guests traveling from out of town, we try our best to insure your room is ready early so that you can take a few minutes or hours to relax before you start your local visits or go to work. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Bay Village, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Hello - Just wanted everyone to know this is a clean and VERY friendly place to stay. The management is exceptional and the front desk very helpful. I would tell anyone that needed somewhere to stay, that they should try this place. If you need anything, they help you. You are close to food and we even made food in our room!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Allison P - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you found our hotel to be a clean, friendly place to stay. The entire staff here is dedicated to taking care of our guests, insuring you have a clean comfortable room, and all the amenities you need for an enjoyable stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Dan Ritter
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stayed here in October while visiting family. The front desk staff was great and the reason I am writing this review. The staff was genuinely friendly and went out of there way to ensure my stay was a pleasant one.

I was not familiar with the no-housekeeping approach to extended stays when I arrived; However, the staff explained how things worked the moment I arrived and I did not miss the service at all.

Thanks for a welcoming stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dear mjkvisitor - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that the front desk performed great customer service and explained how we were different than your normal hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Bay Village, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We were among the hundreds of thousands of people who found themselves without power after Hurricane Sandy. We turned to the Westlake Ohio Extended Day Deluxe. They made us feel so welcome and made every effort to help us through this difficult time. All persons on the staff went beyond normal expectations and responded to families, pets and frustrations with respect and compassion. We would definitely recommend this specific hotel to others and to use it in the future.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Barbara W. - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review of my staff. It's great to hear that that my staff made every effort to help you and that you felt they went beyond what was expected. I can tell you that the staff of the ESD Westlake does take pride in helping our guests and we appreciate that it was noticed. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the
Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family ahd I thought that we had asked for nonsmoking rooms. Unfortunately, one of the rooms reeked of smoke. When we asked for another room, we were told that the hotel was completely booked and our request was denied. We ended up sleeping with the windows open (to 40 degree weather) and turning up the heat.

The rooms were disappointing. Everything was very well worn.

"Breakfast" was also disappointing: a bowl of fruit and some prepackaged bagels.

On the positive side, the hotel is "pet friendly" and very convenient to shopping and the highway.

Room Tip: If you want a nonsmoking room, avoid the third floor and make sure that the hotel understands that y...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Rt66er - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that you were placed in a smoking room when your preference was non-smoking. At the ESD Westlake we rarely place a guest in a room that they did not request. The week of your stay, was also the time that the remnants of Hurricane Sandy came through the area causing severe electrical outages and property damage. As people were looking for places to stay we did our best in helping the community and unfortunately, some people were placed in rooms not of their choice. For that I certainly do apologize. As for the room, yes, it does not have the bright colors that you see now in hotels, but that will be changing at ours. Starting next week we will be performing a refresh throughout the hotel, giving it an updated brighter look. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at wsl@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Winnetka, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

My trip to Cleveland, OH was a last minute decision i researched a little online to see what was in the area and found The Extended Stay Suite in Westmont, OH was good location about 15min away from the Downtown area (very convenient) I have stayed at extended stay hotels in the past and left very happy.I found this hotel to be very clean well maintained and traveling alone felt very safe, the staff was very friendly and helpful. If i ever decide to travel to Cleveland again my first choice would be The Extended Suites in Westmont,OH Thanks Again!1

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear Linda K - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you found our location fit your needs. All the staff take pride in providing all our guests a clean hotel, not only in the rooms but all through the building. Thank you for noticing and choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake? Share your experiences!