“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake

Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake
You added Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   30360 Clemens Rd, Westlake, OH 44145 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Westlake
Westlake, Ohio
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

There isn't anything bad to say about this hotel! I love that the rooms they have either a couch or a recliner, and thats great expecially if you don't sleep very well in the beds and are a recliner sleeper :) which is a added bonus! Not to mention I love the dishwasher and the huge rooms! They have a great fitness room and laundry accomadations too! This Hotel has everything!always have extra blankets and pots and pans! Staff is AWESOME, the manager DAN always will accomadate you with anything you need! I travel for work and we come here alot so after a long hard day at work its nice to come here and see the same staff year around with SMILING Faces!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Swannanoa NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Clean, comfortable, convienent and QUIET for our 4 night stay. Our first time staying here but it won't be our last. Welcoming entrance and a great staff. Having a full kitchen was unexpected but useful. Really good coffee every morning.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Dear Barbara,

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our Extended Stay Deluxe, Westlake property. I was glad to read that your room was clean and comfortable. In addition, I was pleased to read how friendly the staff was and that they provided you with GREAT guest service. Please be sure to contact us for your next stay when you are in the Westlake area. Thanks again!
Canton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I stay in alot of hotels but this one is at the top of my list.I call it my home away from home,because the staff makes you feel like family.LOVE LOVE LOVE this hotel.

Room Tip: Any room you get here,you will love
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Dear Angel,

Thank you for your recent comments about your stay at our Westlake, Extended Stay Deluxe property. Going above and beyond for our guests is what we strive for. We pride ourselves on delivering great guest service and it pleases me to read that we did just that during your visit with us. Thank you again for your glowing comments.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

I had to check early and was made to feel welcome. They made my dog companion and I feel like we were at home. I will stay again.

• Stayed July 2012
Hi Connie,

Thanks very much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. At Extended Stay America, we strive for total guest satisfaction, so we are always delighted to learn that we have accomplished just that. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way with your future travels to the Cleveland area. Thanks again!
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

Comfortable. Clean. Great Locaction. Great Staff. Bed is so comfy I find myself not wanting to get out of it. Enjoying the printing facility it offers - has helped me so much. Such a treasure to have breakfast, exercise ,printing facility, and positively friendly people all in one place. (Business and Personal trip)

Room Tip: Reject Room #213. That's where I stayed but it is right above the A/C units.Nice view of trees...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Christy C,

Thank you so much for your wonderful post about the staff and the rooms at the Extended Stay Deluxe- Westlake, Ohio. We truly value the comments of our guests. It is great to know that we delivered a great experience for you during your stay with us! Please contact us if you are ever in the Westlake area in the future. We would love to serve you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

The hotel was great! We traveled with a group had a total of 5 rooms. Each room was just as nice as the other. The staff was Very helpful! I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed July 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Dear Llie,
Thank you so much for your recent post on your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Cleveland- Westlake. We pride ourselves on delivering great guest service and fresh rooms. I was delighted to see that we did just that for you. Please contact us if your travels bring you back to the Westlake area in the future. We would love the opportunity to serve you again!

Thank you!
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Had a nice trip and stay at this hotel. Very quiet and relaxing place to stay. Room had all amenities I wanted and front desk was helpful in getting around the area. I will stay there again. Eddie Towles Tennessee

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Eddie,

Thank you very much for your recent comments about your stay at our Extended Stay Deluxe, Westlake property. I was pleased to read that you had a quiet and relaxing stay with us. I was also please to read that the staff was helpful with their knowledge of the area. We pride ourselves on providing great guest service. I am glad we could do that for you. We would love for you to be our guest again if your travels bring you back to the Westlake area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Westlake? Share your experiences!