Stayed here one night. upgraded us and we were the "guests of the day"! Room was fine, nothing special for a King suite. The air/heat is in the main part of the room so if you shut the door to the bedroom area you are dying from no air! I cant imagine if you stayed here in the summer! You would have to leave the door open between the room. If you were here with kids or wanted the door shut not good! Bar lounge area was pretty nice but it was flaming hot in there as well. I cant imagine the heating bill for this hotel... Everywhere you went it was like 15 degrees to warm. we ordered dinner for room service and one meal was free for being the guests of the day. When we ordered the person who took order was confused by this.?? IDK?? Was told finally after placing order it would be 45min. Fine but then a phone call after 30 min reviewing our order. So, we waited over an hour for our food. The gentelman who I spoke to delivered our food, Im guessing the manager?? He then came in our room to "explain" all of our food... We felt like the whole ordering thing ended up to be a pain! Just take our order get it right and show up in a timely manor. Could of done without the phone call and the food delivery speech. Go away!!! LOL!! Pool area was nice and we used the hot tub. Ice machine didnt work by pool. Breakfast was filling and had a nice selection to choose from. We did have a issue with half the lamps in our room not working, forgot to tell them about this! Lightbulbs I guess! I did let the front desk know that the hallway carpeting looked like it hadnt been vacumed in a few weeks! We laughed about it being that long but then as we were there we saw confetti in the hallway and elevator!! Can you say New Years Eve?? HMM. All in all this was a ok place and the food was fine. I kind of feel they are trying to be an upscale kind of place but are missing the mark on that....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Westlake Hotel is a 266 room full service hotel located just off I-90 at exit 156 in a prestigious western suburb of Cleveland. The Holiday Inn Westlake Hotel is just minutes from the newly opened Crocker Park and Lake Erie (Huntington Beach.) We are only 15 minutes from Cleveland attractions: Progressive Field (home of the Cleveland Indians), Cleveland Brown s Stadium, The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, the Science Center, and the Quickens Loan Arena where LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers play all their home games. Special in room amenities are free high-speed Internet, free local calls, and free parking. Businesses: Viking Sewing, Hyland Software, Energizer, Jenne Distributors, Bonnie Bell, KOYO, Shamrock Company, Ford, Henkel, and Rigid Tool. Hospitals: Cleveland Clinic. 2009 Cleveland Events: I-X Indoor Amusement Park, I-X CenterMarch 27- April 19Cleveland Indians Home Opener, Progressive Field April 10Cleveland Marathon, Downtown Cleveland May 17Cleveland Fine Art Expo May 2009 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Cleveland -West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cleveland -West Hotel Westlake
- Westlake Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Westlake
- Holiday Inn Cleveland -West Westlake, Ohio