“Incomparable! Signature sauce that creates tasty sandwhiches. Mmm” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dave's Cosmic Subs

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 87 Restaurants in Westlake
Westlake, Ohio
“Incomparable! Signature sauce that creates tasty sandwhiches. Mmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I almost didn't bother with this place because I had not heard anything about it.

I'm glad I "bothered".

It was amazing. I got the "grateful Dave" which is a toasted sub, with sprouts, turkey, avocado, tomato, onion, the phenomenal COSMIC sauce (think Garlic Mayo with more flavors) and a spicy pepper sauce. AND you can buy a bottle of the sauce there (which I have gladly done).

You can "gig it" for $2 and get chips and a drink (with refills). I also like the brand of kettle chips they offer.

The only gripe I have is that their tables are always sticky. Ew. So I lay down a layer of napkins before I eat.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

AmherstNY
“Cheap Eats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Bright, clean sub shop==good food, quick, inexpensive and has out door tables and chairs to eat at. Decorated with rock and roll pictures and posters that bring back memories. Purchased some of their delicious home made sub sauce to bring home with us.

Visited June 2014
Tega Cay, SC
“Great subs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I love these subs, spicy and great sauces. Good fresh bread. I like the Cosmic Dave sub and the veggie sub. Much better then the average sub shops around. They also do nice party platters.

Visited December 2013