“Super 8 experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Westlake/Cleveland

You added Super 8 Westlake/Cleveland to your Saves list
Super 8 Westlake/Cleveland
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   25200 Sperry Road, I-90 Exit 159, Westlake, OH 44145 (Formerly Cross Country)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Westlake

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
SM PA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My travel companion and I had each booked a room through the motel reservation system at the AARP discount rate, but his cost about $5 per night more than mine.
I went to breakfast without my coat, expecting just to be outside for less than a minute. But my key would not open the room door when I returned, and the desk clerk's attempt to "fix" my key failed, keeping me outside, back and forth, until she opened it with a passkey, saying "These locks can be difficult."
Internet access was erratic, switching off without warning.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Elgin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2015

Excellent heat and plenty of hot water. All room access from outdoor, which makes it cold at door when temperatures are below freezing.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

unknown
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2015

My sleep was disturbed due to renovating going on above me which I was not told about before I wasted my money. I ended up leaving after 4 hours.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo

1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2015

Woke up with bad bug bites all over my body and my face arm and neck had went to the front desk as soon as I woke up to check out and inform the staff the lady at the front desk was a rude as can be and said that I had told my manager and we are well aware of the situation did not apologize did not offer me any accommodations or my money back I wouldn't stay at this place if they paid me to

• Stayed February 2015

Been to Super 8 Westlake/Cleveland? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Westlake/Cleveland

Address: 25200 Sperry Road, I-90 Exit 159, Westlake, OH 44145 (Formerly Cross Country)
Location: United States > Ohio > Westlake
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Westlake
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Westlake/Cleveland 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 Westlake/Cleveland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Westlake/Cleveland Hotel Westlake
Super Eight Westlake
Westlake Super 8
Westlake Super Eight
Super 8 Westlake/Cleveland Ohio

If you own or manage Super 8 Westlake/Cleveland, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.