“I must have been the only one” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 124 Restaurants in Westerville
Cuisines: Chinese, French
Columbus, Ohio
“I must have been the only one”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I ate there today for my first time and I have to go against everyone because this was literally the worst Chinese meal I have ever had. I ordered the Princess chicken. Which comes with crunchy deep fried chicken with broccoli, chestnuts, mushrooms, bamboo in a spicy sauce. What I got was supper soggy chicken with one single piece of broccoli, one chestnut a few bamboo shoots, no mushrooms doused in a sickening sweet sauce. I try to give restaurants a couple of tries as I know everything doesn't always go well, but this was sooo bad, I am not going to even give them a second chance.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Columbus, OH
“Nice spot that seems like no one knows about”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

My family of 4 stopped in here for dinner on Father's Day. I had seen the restaurant a few times passing by but had never visited before. We got to the restaurant a little after 7pm and there were only 2 other tables dining. Wasn't sure if that was a good sign, it was like maybe this isn't a place we should check out.

Our server seemed to be new. We had a couple of questions that she had to ask the other server about and they weren't what I would think would be obscure. We ordered the lettuce wraps as an appetizer and we all enjoyed them. It said on the menu it would be 3 lettuce wraps, we received 4, not sure if they purposely added another one since there were 4 of us or if it was by accident. It was appreciated either way.

The beer selection is basic domestics (bud light, miller lite and a couple others) and then the 3 Asian beers (Tsingtao, Kirin, and Sapporo). I wasn't expecting a large selection but would have appreciated something out of the ordinary.

Our food came out extremely fast, we had barely finished the lettuce wraps and the food was there. I ordered the Firecracker Chicken Rice Pot. It was very good. I would have liked a little more heat from all the peppers, but I would definitely order it again. My wife ordered the Thai Spicy Noodles and loved it. She is a huge fan of peanut sauce and that dish included it so she had to have it. My daughters each ordered the General Tso's and Sesame Chicken. The portions are of good size on all of the dishes and I think we may have found our now "go to" Chinese restaurant in the area.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbus, OH
“We are addicted to this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is a great place. We travel right across town from Canal Winchester to go here. I am a vegetarian and I have a lot of choice here as they have a variety of tofu dishes and also other vegetarian food. The food is always very fresh and light and the service is excellent. It is a hidden gem!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Whitman, Massachusetts
“first visit to Columbus, OH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A friend suggested we pickup from Q2 Bistro and catch up at her house. It was a great choice and recommendation. their food was great, flavorful, large quantity for the cost. I will be eating here on my next visit to Columbus, OH.

Visited November 2013
Westerville, Ohio
“Excellent food and huge portions.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

A group of four of us dined here. We had four different appetizers that were all excellent. We ordered different meals that were very good except the broccoli was very crunchy. The portions are very large and we all took food home. Some of us will get two meals from our take homes. The server was very nice.

• Visited August 2013