“Solid choice” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
“Solid choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

I live in Westerville and had passed this restaurant many times and never eaten here. Now I have eaten here four times in 3 months. Very good traditional Italian food: salads, pizzas. Very attentive service as well. Good for a casual dinner. Very simple decor, but good food.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Best Italian for the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2011

Atmosphere is very casual, a cross between an old fashioned diner and a truck stop, with the candy machines, sliding partitions, beer & wine--no bar. But I choose restaurants for food and value, and Minico's is the best Italian food for the money. Everyone's loves the pizza, but I go for lasagna, veal Parmesan, baked spaghetti, and cheap Chianti. Oh, and I love their antipasto salad, too. (I wouldn't recommend the non-Italian dishes like pulled pork or wings. Would you order nachos in a Chinese restaurant?) I can stuff myself obscenely for less than $20.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Westerville
“Best pizza in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2011

If you like crispy crust, ask for Michael Angelo pizza. By far one of the best pizza places in town. They also have really good lasagna. Homey atmosphere and good wait staff.

• Visited March 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lancaster, Ohio
“Absolutely Perfect Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

Minico's is without a doubt the best pizza I have ever eaten, and believe me, I have eaten quite a few. Nice, quiet little restaurant, but don't let size fool you. After our pizza was brought to our table, the owner/chef (?) came out and asked if we were satisfied and if we liked it. He was back out again before we left to make certain that we were well taken care of and happy. Wow - you don't get service like that every day! They had a great menu selection, but I'm not sure I'll ever get to try anything besides their pizza. I am already looking for another reason to go to Westerville because I live a good hour away. Count on it ~ I will go back!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Worthington, OH
“Been to NY and came back for this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2009

Minico's is by far one of the best Italian restaurants in Westerville, Oh, From the outside, you would probably pass it by but once you go inside and taste the food and experience the service you will be hooked for life. I have gone to Minico's since I was a little girl and then moved to NYC when I graduated college. I searched all over NY, literally, trying to find a baked ziti that could even compare to Minico's...I had no luck. I moved back from NY and continue to go to Minico's every Friday with my family. The pizza is amazing as well and the cozy, friendly feeling you get there makes you feel like family. The homemade Italian dressing is out of this world, and I regularly purchase it to use on my salads at home. Try this place, I promise you will not be disappointed!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere