“Red Roof Inn Westerville Ohio” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Columbus Northeast-Westerville

You added Red Roof Inn Columbus Northeast-Westerville to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Columbus Northeast-Westerville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   909 South State Street, Westerville, OH 43081 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Westerville
Buckeye Lake
“Red Roof Inn Westerville Ohio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I stayed here about 4 days the hotel is very clean safe. I was impressed. There is a pool and they have laundry , smoking rooms.The hotel is very clean and I really enjoyed my stay there. They have a small outdoor park for eating with tables and grills.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Chris M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus Northeast-Westerville, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel. It is a pleasure to have you stay with us. I will certainly pass your review on to my staff as they really enjoy the compliments. If your travel needs ever bring you to Westerville again, we would be glad to have you stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed on July of 2013 .We got it through Expedia and requested non smoking and they gave us a room full of smoke.When we told them our displeasure they offered us another room-the problem with this room is it smells nasty and a person was smoking right next door blowing to our room direction(I had a child with asthma).Please there is a single chair in each room and all the chairs have what it looks blood stains.
Manager please do not rush to respond for my complaint rather rush to fix the problem.You have to be client oriented.Your breakfast is simply handful of cereal and coffee.Remember people have choices.

Room Tip: Please look somewhere else
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you with your honest review of our hotel. It's reviews such as yours that help us pinpoint issues so that we can find a solution for them. We certainly will take your comments and find those solutions. If you are ever in the area, I would invite you to give us another chance to exceed your expectations
Akron, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

First of all, since we checked in after 11PM, we were not able to go into the lobby to check in, but instead had to go through a drive-thru window. This was very annoying. Upon getting into our room, we discovered that the room was not cleaned. There was feathers in one of the double beds (a decoration like a native american would wear) and the sheets were spotted. There was also an open packet of hotel shampoo sitting on the floor of the bathtub.

The morning desk clerk was very nice, and gave us a considerable discount on the room. Breakfast was ok. Microwave, fridge, and internet all worked and served their purpose. Despite all this, I wouldn't come back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Chris M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus Northeast-Westerville, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with other guests. I see that it has been a while since you stayed here. We have made some great improvements to the rooms including 39 inch flat screen televisions. If you ever in the area again I invite you to give us another chance to exceed your expectations.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Was nervous about selecting this two-star hotel for a brief stay on my way to a conference, but this Red Roof is wonderful! Clean, quiet, fresh (non-smoking rooms actually *are*), well appointed. They offer many small amenities that I appreciate at more expensive hotels: nice toiletries (including small personal packets of Kleenex), good Cuisnart coffee in room (with microwave & mini-fridge), free wifi, HBO, a nice pool, breakfast. Very comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Chris M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus Northeast-Westerville, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our Inn. we appreciate your kind words and look forward to exceeding your expectations on a future visit to the area
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

checked into my room and went to dinner then came back. Found out the fridge wasnt working right and I had lunch meat and frozen sandwiches in it. I went to clean and she was very nice and have me a key to another room. I moved my kids and started moving luggage to find that the fridge worked but the air conditioner didn't work properly and smelled funny. I then went to the clerk and said we had to talk. No questions asked Casey the clerk checked other rooms for me before having me move again. Everything was perfect and I was compensated by red roof for my inconvenience. I didn't even have to ask. Casey made the experience much more pleasant because of her nice personality and great customer service. Despite the slight issues (that could happen anywhere) I would stay there again if I'm in the area. Kudos to Casey and I hope your manager sees this and rewards you for your hard work.

• Stayed May 2013
Chris M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus Northeast-Westerville, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your experience. I will certainly pass your comments onto my staff. I was glad to hear that Casey was able to address your issues so you could enjoy your stay. Casey is definitely an asset to our staff and I appreciate everything she does. We look forward to seeing you on a future stay.
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had the best stay at the Red Roof Inn in Westerville, Ohio this weekend. The young man at the front desk when we checked in was super - he went above and beyond in answering our questions. They have a drive-thru check in so we didn't have to get out of our car. The room we had faced the road, but we had bushes and nice landscaping in front of our door and we felt like we were in a park. We didn't notice the traffic noise at all. The room was super clean and I have never been in a hotel with such great pillows. I know that sounds dumb, but most hotels have mushy pillows and I need to use 2 or 3. These pillows were nice and firm, so I even took the pillow case off to check the brand so I could buy some for home. Everyone we came in contact with that worked there was friendly. The person who wrote that they have bedbugs is nuts, they did NOT have bedbugs, this was the cleanest hotel I've ever stayed at. I wish you could count on all hotels being this clean with such friendly staff. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel, I would go back in a minute! And it's close to lots of restaurants and shopping too! And you can't beat the price either! Thank you Red Roof for an enjoyable stay!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Chris M, Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus Northeast-Westerville, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell of your experience here at the Red Roof Inn in Westerville, OH. Our goal here is to provide all of our guests with a great guest experience. I will certainly let my staff know your comments and we look forward to exceeding your expectations on a future visit.
Oregon, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

The person at the front when we checked in (Barbara) was very helpful. The room I was sent to smelled like smoke (although designated a non-smoking room!) so she was very quick to give me another room since I am actually allergic. The rooms (a friend had a room as well) were clean and very well maintained and done early in the day. The General Manager, Michael Stephens, was always willing to go above & beyond and could not have been more helpful and pleasant. It seemed he was always there and greeted us with a smile and an offer to help with anything we needed. I have stayed in other hotels in the Columbus area and this was the first time for this hotel but I will DEFINITELY make sure I come back to this location on my next trips to the area!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Chris M, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Columbus Northeast-Westerville, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We truly appreciate your positive comments. We look forward to your return visit with us. Please note, we will have new flat screen TV’s by April so I know you will enjoy this.

Mike

Been to Red Roof Inn Columbus Northeast-Westerville? Share your experiences!