“Very good sushi” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 121 restaurants in Westerville
Cuisines: Japanese
“Very good sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Small restaurant in shopping strip with very good very fresh sushi. Hamachi is as good as available. In addition to sushi, good Cooked items. Chef has many years in Columbus and a deservedly loyal following.

Visited May 2013

85% Recommend
Columbus, Ohio
“An update of my previous review”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Sorry to say that I need to update my previous review of Sapporo. I previously stated that this was one of my favorite restaurants. No longer. I was sadly disappointed again last night. Our past several visits have been mediocre at best. The service is lackluster or cloying - one extreme to the next. And the food is uninspired. The menu holds few, if any, surprises. And although we like the owners, I'm pained to say it seems they've given up. They have hand-printed signs all over the place, weird and unmatched decor, and its a little dirty. The bathroom is my biggest complaint - not awful but definitely not spotless. We will, sadly, not be going there as often.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“My favorite sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

We live Horo and Karen! This is really wonderful sushi - if u like fried, try the lobster roll. My husband loves the spicy beef roll and says the nabeyaki udon is the best. This place is stuck in a little strip mall, but give it a try. Its well worth it!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great place for a family!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

The food is always good, love their rolls and the Madame Butterfly hand roll. My children love to try the sushi, but we order them the chicken finger box meal. Outstanding! Chicken is very good, fresh fruit with it, and the sticky rice roll. Look for their coupons also. Always good service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Best sushi in Ohio!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012 via mobile

This is my favorite Japanese in Ohio! Karen(the owner) is always nice and remembers me by name. The food is pricey at dinner but you get a ton for your money. Lunch is well priced and you still get dinner portions. The only draw back is the size and there is a bar next door that can get alittle loud.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere