“My favorite restaurant in West Jefferson Ohio” 5 of 5 stars

3 W Main St, West Jefferson, OH 43162-1208
614-879-9934
Improve this listing
Columbus
“My favorite restaurant in West Jefferson Ohio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2009

This restaurant is very much like it's name. They serve country -style comfort food. They have a very tasty omelet with bacon, ham and sausage. It was one of the best omelets I have eaten. Cuban style sandwiches are one offering on their menu. The relaxed and friendly atmosphere is very welcoming. I found the service to be very attentive on a recent Sunday morning. I also liked the sourdough bread, which is another surprise at a small place. Worthy of note is their low prices. While I have not had a dinner there, I plan to go back for the pot roast. I have been there several times, and I would definitely reccommend this restaurant, because their food is very much like home-cooking.

1 review from our community