“It's all about the burgers” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 155 Restaurants in West Chester
Cuisines: American
Cincinnati, Ohio
“It's all about the burgers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Usually pretty busy so plan ahead on weekends. Most of the wait staff is good but i have had some newbies make it harder to enjoy a visit. The onion rings and "campfire" sauce are great. The quality of some of their specialty burgers has been slipping and it seems to be due to staff turnover, training issues, and /or cost cutting because my last visit was definately not as good as past experiences. I also ordered draft beers with dinner and they both arrived flat. I hope they get these issues under control quickly.

Visited April 2013

Cincinnati
“Good Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Met a collegue for business at the West Chester, Ohio location. Seated quickly with prompt service from the hostess and wait staff. Very attentive. Burger came out relatively quickly and exactly as ordered! Not too loud. Will definitely return.

Visited February 2013
Houston, Texas
“What can I say?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I like Red Robins. I discovered them because most of them are a part of Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Dining Program. In fact, that’s my number one reason for choosing this restaurant when I was in town recently on a business trip. My second reason was because Red Robin’s as a whole are consistent and have good food. This particular restaurant was really crowded for a Sunday night! I had no problem being seated at a table in the bar area though, my server was pleasant and efficient, and my meal excellent. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Visited February 2013
Cincinnati
“Best Service Ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

My family and I ate there last night and had Matt as our server. My son has food allergies and he was very accommodating, they provided us with an allergy menu that was very detailed and he even checked on an item that wasn't listed on there by checking the product box. He and the manager ensured that our order was correct and provided for a great dinner. The next time I am there I will be requesting Matt again! Overall a great experience and it was nice to have excellent service!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leamington, Canada
“DELICIOUS BIG MOUTH BURGERS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I say big mouth as a positive comment because the burgers are so big it seems as thought one's mouth isn't big enough to get a bite. This is not a fast food establishment but one where you can relax with great service (at least at this location) look over a menu and then enjoy some wonderful food. Red Robins are not on every corner so can be difficult to locate one while travelling but well worth the effort when found. WE SHALL RETURN.

• Visited January 2013