“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in West Chester
Lebanon, Kentucky
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

My family and I were on a little getaway and chose to stay here. We were very pleased with our choice. Very nice staff, great breakfast, and the kids loved swimming in the pool with snow outside! The room was very nice, updated, and clean. Beds were very comfy! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
York, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was updated and one of your nicer end of the Hampton chain hotels. The location was very convenient to restaurants and shopping. You could walk to 3 restaurants within 5 minutes of leaving the hotel! Ikea and a mall are right down the road. It's also just off the interstate so it's easy to get places.

• Stayed November 2012
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

This is a nice Hampton in a safe location, with good access to the interstate and surrounded by several restaurants. Breakfast was standard fare. Employees were pleasant and helpful and check-in was easy.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Hampton Inn's are becoming my favorite hotels! I love how clean they are, and this was no exception. Room smelled fresh and clean, and the bathroom was really nice. Breakfast was also great. I would recommend to everyone!

• Stayed November 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Located near several good restaurants. Fairly new area. Hotel was clean (I liked the soaps mounted to the shower wall- nice option) and staff was exceptionally friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I had read some mixed reviews but was still very optimistic about this hotel. I'm glad I went with my gut! This was a great hotel!!! The lobby and entrance was very awesome and clean. The complimentary breakfast was the best by far I had ever had at ANY hotel! There was a HUGE array of foods from waffles, bagels, cereal to juice, cinnamon rolls and toast. The only thing they didn't have was scrambled eggs. The room was amazing! The bed was super comfortable and clean. The bathroom had everything I already needed right there....shampoo, lotion, conditioner and mouthwash. There were even shampoo and body wash dispensers IN THE SHOWER! The bathrooms were clean...and trust me, being a neat freak, thats the one place I usually get grossed out at hotels. There was plenty of places in the room to put stuff, an armchair, desk and dresser and there was also a mini fridge and microwave. The room was absolute heaven and I didn't go broke paying for my stay! I loved my stay and will stay there again if I go back to the area. The only thing bad is something I've also found at other hotels. The walls are thin, so you can easily hear your neighbors....and their crying babies >:- [ and for some reason, the housekeeping staff now knocks on your door at like 10am even when check out isnt until 11am. I find that very annoying. I hate having to go to the door while I'm getting ready and trying to explain to someone I can never understand that I'll be leaving at 11....like they don't already know that...and that I don't need any new towels....because I'll be leaving at 11. Don't they have a list of who will and won't be leaving? Other than that, this hotel rocks!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Bloomington, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

We stayed here before hanging out at the Cincinnati Zoo the next day. Room was clean, but even though all the rooms are nonsmoking, you could tell, this USED to be a smoking room. The nose knows. I particularly liked the shampoo/soap dispensers in the shower, but just dont flail around a whole lot, they can come off the wall as i found out. Sorry, i am a flailer. We were there with a 5 year old, and he slept well. He loved the pool, we all did, but it was a bit heavily chlorinated. I suppose that is better than catching a disease, but it did burn the eyes a bit. What i really liked was the staff. We needed some documents from the printer in the business office, but the internet inexplicably went down. The hotel staff graciously printed out our docs after we sent them to their personal email account. Great help!
Breakfast was good, the staff there works hard at pleasing people, and sometimes it must be a thankless job, most folks arent the most agreeable in the morning. All in all, i would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati Union Centre? Share your experiences!