“Our go to restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Fairfield, Ohio
“Our go to restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We have been dining at Troy's for several years and have never been disappointed. Far better quality of food than any of the chain style restaurants in the area. Not a fancy environment, but a great meal. Don't skip out on the desserts...they're fantastic!

• Visited August 2013

WEST CHESTER, OH
“I visited many times and the food and service is excellent.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I liked all the food and the great service. I especially liked Troy himself stopping by to check if we were satisfied.

Visited March 2013
West Chester, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Locally Owned Joint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I have visited Troy's multiple times and am never disappointed. If you looking for unique flavors that are healthy...perfect place.

Visited February 2013
Cincinnati, OH
“Best burger in Cincinnati!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

After reading the other Trip Advisor reviews I had to check it out. Wow I'm glad that I did! The menu looked great -- I went for the bacon cheeseburger and it was amazing. Probably the best burger I've gad in Cincy -- and that's saying something! Even the fries were well above average. I will definitely be back to try their other items.

2 Thank cincytraveler123
“Great Food Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Troy's is probably one of the best, if not the best, combination of great food at a great value in the Cincinnati area. The pork chops with mashed sweet potatoes is one of the best dishes I've tasted. Hamburgers are also very good. Troy's wine list, while relatively short, has good wine to match almost any taste at quite low prices. On Wednesday, you can buy any wine from Troy's selection with no corkage fee.

On the outside, Troy's is unpretentious. It is located in a strip mall on Beckett Road in /West Chester. But the welcome on the inside more than make up for the unpretentious outside.

• Visited March 2013