“name is unique” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Continental
West Chester, Ohio, United States
“name is unique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Food is Fresh and delicious. Prices are reasonable. It is a Bistro atmosphere. There is also a nice wine selection.

Visited January 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“An Oasis from the Office”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I was brought here by a couple colleagues while working in West Chester for the day. It was a lovely serving of food and simple (yet tasteful) setting for some interesting conversation. I thoroughly enjoyed dish I chose, and, from what I understand, you could blindly point to a dish on the menu and be pleased. I didn't take advantage of their interesting wine selection. I'll save that for another day... and there will be another day at Troy's Cafe.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ohio
“Hidden Gem in West Chester”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I wish I would have known about this place for longer. I was looking for a place to take my sister, who was in town visiting, for brunch on a Sunday and stumbled across Troy's online. The reviews on Urbanspoon were great so we thought we'd give it a try. All I can say is that there is no doubt I will be back.

They have a specialty brunch menu on Sunday which we chose to order from. I ordered their sourdough french toast which came with an apple filling and sausage links. The sausage was fresh from the meat store next door and the french toast was incredible. I've never had french toast made with sourdough, but it was the best french toast I've ever had. The apple filling was filled with crisp, fresh apples and bought a nice tartness to the dish. The bill was under $8 per plate which made for an incredible value. The food is fresh, local, and simple and priced very reasonably.

I will definitely be back again soon to try out their main menu for lunch and dinner!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Chester, Ohio
“Troys Cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is a wonderful place for a quick bite to eat. It's fine dinning in a small strip mall. We have almost tried everything on the menu now. We go there nearly weekly. Love the price and size of orders. The daily specials are wonderful too. Really love the pulled pork tacos and the beer cheese soup amazing. The hamburgers are the best in my book. Crab cakes to die for. And Uvo Sandwich well just try it you will see.

• Visited September 2012