The Marriott Cincinnati North is a nice hotel overall. The 8th floor lounge is really nice and a great place to relax and meet others. The staff is very, very friendly. There is a starbucks and a restaurant near the lobby.
The only issues I saw were a few cleanliness issues. When you come into a room you don't want to see remnants of the person before you. They would have to really improve their cleaning if they want more stars from me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Cincinnati Marriott North in West Chester, Ohio is a luxury hotel that's perfect for both the business and leisure traveler. Halfway between Cincinnati and Dayton our hotel is located in the Union Centre area and near IKEA, GE, Procter & Gamble, Givaudan, Kings Island, The Beach Waterpark, and Voice of America Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Marriott, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Cincinnati North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cincinnati North Hotel West Chester
- Marriott West Chester
- West Chester Marriott
- Marriott Hotel Cincinnati North
- Marriott Cincinnati North West Chester, Ohio