“Very Enjoyable Evening” 4 of 5 stars

Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
3 attraction reviews
“Very Enjoyable Evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We took a couples class and enjoyed it very much. The food was delicious and I learned several tips along the way. I would definitely recommend this to other couple who are looking for a great evening out.

Visited September 2013

West Chester, Ohio
“Fish your way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Friday evening my wife and I took a class on preparing fish three ways. First this wasn't our first cooking class we had taken a class once before, but the instructor/ owner was wonderful welcoming us and just very personable. Second we had a great time leaning to prepare three different types of fish baked, poached, and pan seared, with three different sauces. I would highly recommend the Learning Kitchen for a fun evening and great learning experience.

Joel

cincinnati
“Date Night Cooking Class - Too Pricey$$”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We recently took a date night cooking class - the menu consisted of filets, ribeyes, snow peas and a parsnip and sweet potato puree. The instructor was very knowledgable and helpful and kept the class flowing. Our steaks were way overdone - we said MR for the filet and it came out of the oven well past Well-Done. So, for the price of the class ($160) which I think it a little pricey, we could've gone to Jeff Ruby's and gotten prime cuts of meat cooked exactly the way we wanted and we wouldn't have had to lift a finger. I don't think we'll do another date night class just for the expense of it. Wine wasn't even included in the meal - that was another $20. So, in conclusion for $180 I'd take my money to a Jeff Ruby's steak house and get a complete meal with wine and tip for that same amount. I just don't see the value here. Yes, the experience was cool, but we were eating overcooked meal that we overpaid for. I just expected more for the price we paid.....I hope you have a better experience if you choose to take a class!

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent Gluten Free Cooking Class with Mike”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

My friend and I took the Gluten Free cooking class with Mike and had a really good time and learned 3 great GF recipes! The class began a little late - which was fine because it's difficult to make it to W. Chester by 6PM on a weekday. Mike was very good at instructing. All 3 recipes were delicious and I don't even maintain a GF diet, but my friend does and that's what brought me to the class. She also cannot have dairy so they made special accommodations for her and had dairy free cheese instead of the regular cheddar that everyone else used. They went above and beyond to make sure her dietary needs were met and for that, I thank you! I will be back this weekend for a date night cooking class with my husband and I'm anxious to continue learning with TLK! Thank you so much for making our night a pleasant one. I'll be making those GF apple pumpking pancakes this Sunday morning.

ohio
16 attraction reviews
“A lot of fun...signed up for another class!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Just returned from our first class...pasta making. I had no idea what to expect, as I had never been to any type of cooking class. But no worries...our chef was Jaime and she really did a great job and made sure that everyone made perfect pasta. We learned how to make a basic dough, used the pasta machine to roll it and cut it, and then finished up the meal with some sautéed vegetables in a flavorful sauce...delicious! The veggies were prepped and the flour measured prior to our arrival...everything was ready to go at our individual station when we arrived. We really had such a great time that we signed up for another class next month. Highly recommend if you are looking for something a little different to do, or want to learn some new recipes/skills.

Visited August 2013