“Awesome staff and accommodations” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in West Chester
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Awesome staff and accommodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I arrived at 3am in the morning to this oasis after a long haul from China. The young lady that checked me in was so kind to offer me a cold bottle of water before she sent me off to my room. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room as well as the features. Modern decor, very clean, and nicely appointed was what awaited me. I was already happy that late in the night and then I looked over to the kitchenette table where there was a welcome gift bag with all kind of goodies. I was in heaven! Snacks galore, luggage tag, brochures on the local area, and a welcome note from Ms. Howard (the sales manager). After a restful night's sleep, I headed out in the morning and saw that they had a great spread for breakfast. Great breakfast sandwiches, do it yourself belgian waffles, yogurts, fresh fruit, hot and cold cereal, and an assortment of juices. I thought it couldn't get any better but then I returned in the evening and saw folks enjoying food in that same area. Free food at night! Much more convenient than any happy hour. I can see why my employer has selected this place as a preferred hotel. I stayed there for a week and enjoyed every bit of it. I will be back for sure and highly recommend it. Since I found out 3 other employees who were in town picked this hotel as well, I knew I was on to something.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Washington, D.C.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I walked in and felt 'like home'! After cancelling with another Residence Inn to go elsewhere to get a cheaper rate, I stepped in here, and melted at the comfort.....RESIDENCE INN, you are my savior!

I stayed for two night, and was relaxed, and felt safe the entire stay. There are many eating establishments around the hotel, and not far away a Target and Walmart just in case you need to pick up a few items. Breakfast was what I expected...Belgian waffle maker, muffins, cereal, oatmeal (with various toppings), sausage patties, etc..you get the picture...point is, I would stay here again!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Came from buffalo ny for a family event. Clean rooms and halls and lobby with dead quiet rooms. Breakfast is fresh fruits and baked goods with eggs and sausage and hash etc, and of course waffle with whipped cream and choc. Chips. Exercise room with two treads, two recumbents an elliptical and weights and clean large indoor pool. Staff is pleasant and hard working and really seem to care about what they do and how they do it. Easy on and off 75. Suite is spacious for 3-4 people, kitchenette with full fridge freezer, microwave and dishes etc. I could stay here for a month. They will even get your groceries. Traveled the world and this place made me smile.

• Stayed January 2013
Plano, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I've been traveling to Cincinnati frequently over the past year and have been trying to find a hotel I can feel comfortable in. I believe I have finally found it. Especially now that their rates have dropped, somewhat. The room (studio king) is very comfortable with nice colors and art. The living room has a lounge/sofa and a reclining chair with ottoman. The TV was a little confusing, but it covered the need. There were more outlets than I have ever seen in a hotel. I counted 18 unused outlets: six in the kitchen, four near the desk, three near the bed, and the remainder spread around the room. Internet was free and above average, but still had room to improve. Upon arrival, I had a nice gift bag (I was staying over Christmas, so this may not be typical) with bottled water and some snacks. The location is in an growing part of town with many restaurants and shops nearby. However, growth has stagnated with the economy, so there are several vacant buildings, including an empty restaurant next door. As long as the rates stay reasonable (around $129), I will continue staying here. At their usual $149, I may have to continue my search.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

This hotel is fantastic!!!! The staff bends over backward to make each customer feel extra special! Check in was a breeze. There is am abundance of fresh fruit (apples, oranges and bananas ) available throughout the day. Hot coffee always available. The rooms are spacious, clean , and well lauded out, with new appliances and updated furnishings. Hot, high pressure shower. 2 flat screen tvs. Evening reception (mon thru thur). Really nice breakfast spread, with hot items, waffles, oatmeal, and the usual continental items.
The best thing, however, is the staff's exceptionally cheerful and friendly attitude. I can't stress this enough. They accommodated room changes so we could be near our friends, they gave us a late check out with a smile...AND they removed snow from every car's windshield in the morning after a heavy snowfall. Have you ever heard of such a thing ??? I seriously could not get over the hospitality! The amazing breakfast attendant kept a very busy/hungry crowd well accommodated. The food never ran out, the breakfast area stayed clean, and she somehow found time to chit chat with the guests and make everyone feel at home! We are frequent travelers, and I have never ever experienced this universally friendly and exceptional staff! Well done, residence inn! Our first choice when we travel without a doubt !

• Stayed December 2012
toronto, ON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We went to Ohio to visit friends and got a good deal at this hotel. Rooms are comfortable for a couple of nights. View was of a parking lot. Bathroom needs updating and cleaning, as they are quite old and tired. Ample closet space was handy. We liked the breakfast and found the staff nice.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Our room was disgusting. When we called the front desk the male manager on duty (Byron I think) he had a cocky attitude and tried to blame the messy sheets and full trash cans on us - we had been in the room maybe sixty seconds? And the rate was ridiculous, nearly $200 for one night. Who do these people think they are? Breakfast staff were very pleasant but the food sucked. Check out was horrible because they really didn't care that we were thoroughly displeased with our stay.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Residence Inn Marriott West Chester? Share your experiences!