“Such a cool place!” 5 of 5 stars

Columbus, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“Such a cool place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

If you like model trains - or even if you dont... you will love this place. I did not expect to see so many models and towns set up! It was the best display I have ever seen. I like that they let guests operate some of the machines. Cheap to get in and you can spend a whole afternoon in there! Great for a cheap family outing.

Visited May 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
15 attraction reviews
“Fun for adults too”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I'm 27 years old and went with my 70 year old father. We paid a little extra and got the behind the scenes tour of the train area. It was totally worth it and had a nice tour guided by the owner of the establishment and got to find out about the business and how long it had been there and it was pretty interesting to hear how they create the nice scenes. It did not disappoint. I'm not a big train fan and I still thought it was really neat.

Mason, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
“Perfect for kids, fun for adults”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

We took our 4 and 2 year olds and had a great time. The giant play fort was a blast for the kids, all sorts of neat items to play and climb on. The mazes were fun but nit a kids only thing, they were legitimate mazes. The train displays were pretty cool but I am not into trains that much, kids loved watching them drive around.

Cincinnati
20 attraction reviews
“Top notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I've been to entertrainment junction many times over the years. All I can say is wow! If you are thinking "this is just a indoor train set", you will be pleasantly suprised. I've taken friends and family, and everyone always walks away surprised and pleased. The typical comment is something like "I thought it was weird that you were going to take us to a train exhibit, until I saw the place. Wow!".

There number of trains is impressive, but more impressive is the number of models - from model buildings, train yards, a river with real water - there is a lot to see. Plan to spend at least half an hour wandering through the exhibit, and an hour if the place isn't busy and you have the time to relax.

Typically they have items hidden in the exhibit to find. It multiplies the fun for kids and adults!

The facility is very nice, with a small cityscape when you enter, an snack bar, very clean bathrooms, a funhouse, etc....

It goes without saying that I'm a big fan of the place. One of the places I have to visit once or twice a year.

Visited April 2013
Michelle O, Manager at EnterTRAINment Junction, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
We're glad you had such a great time! Thank you for your wonderful comments and we hope to see you again soon!
Knoxville
5 attraction reviews
“Robert F”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This attraction was part of a conference I attended nearby. I had no idea such an interesting attraction as this existed. There are great exhibits on railroad history, wonderful model trains, and lots of thigs for children and adults to do. You actually could stay all day here and enjoy it all.

Visited April 2013
Thank you for your comment! We're glad you stopped by!