Stayed here on the last leg of our Florida trip on the way home. Nice location just north of Cincinnati, and easy on/off of I-75 and quiet. My kids enjoyed the pool, and breakfast in the morning. Staff was nice upon check-in. What you would expect from a Holiday Inn Express. Would definitely stop in again while on the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express West Chester is located just ten minutes from Kings Island and IKEA. The Holiday Inn Express West Chester is your best choice in Northern Cincinnati. You ll find the things that are most important to you whether you re here for business or pleasure. Whether you re coming to Northern Cincinnati for business or just for fun, your room at the Holiday Inn Express West Chester is your personal retreat. You ll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Amenities such as complimentary high-speed Internet, intimate work space, plush towels and new luxurious white bedding mean every night is a great night and every day starts smart. You can take a dip in our pool or warm in the sun on our relaxing sun deck. And when it is time to dine you can enjoy a different dining adventure at one of over fifty restaurants within a mile north or south of the hotel. We re here and ready with all you need to make your trip to Northern Cincinnati a success. We re the Holiday Inn Express West Chester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West Chester Hotel West Chester
- Holiday Inn West Chester
- West Chester Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West Chester Ohio