My family and I had a wonderful time on our trip to the Cincinnati area over Mother's Day this year. The hotel was wonderful. The staff was so accomodating and extremely nice and personable. The rooms were very clean. Beds were comfortable and clean. Shower had good pressure and plenty of towels/washclothes. The pool area was great for the kids. We enjoyed it both evenings. The breakfast was good. It had your standard cold cereals, milk, juice, boiled eggs, muffins, toast, fruit, etc. Plus each day they served a hot breakfast along with the above mentioned things. On Saturday there were western omelettes, sausage links, gravy and biscuits. On Sunday we had scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits. Plus the wonderful cinnamon rolls!! Don't miss them while they are warm!! My advice is to come early as it gets crowded. However, they replenished the food until around 9:30 both mornings. The ladies at the front desk and the breakfast area were extremely nice and super helpful with directions and discount ticket prices. The maid service was good and they even mailed me my phone charger which was left when we checked out. There isn't an elevator so be sure to ask for first floor if you are handicapped or have trouble with stairs. Plus, it is my understanding that only the first floor rooms have a mini fridge and microwave, which my family always uses. An added perk, cookies at the lobby check in desk and an apple arrangement in the lobby to grab for a healthy between meal or evening snack. We had a wonderful weekend and having a clean, accomodating room and staff were definately a big part of it. Thank you Holiday Inn Express!! We will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express West Chester is located just ten minutes from Kings Island and IKEA. The Holiday Inn Express West Chester is your best choice in Northern Cincinnati. You ll find the things that are most important to you whether you re here for business or pleasure. Whether you re coming to Northern Cincinnati for business or just for fun, your room at the Holiday Inn Express West Chester is your personal retreat. You ll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Amenities such as complimentary high-speed Internet, intimate work space, plush towels and new luxurious white bedding mean every night is a great night and every day starts smart. You can take a dip in our pool or warm in the sun on our relaxing sun deck. And when it is time to dine you can enjoy a different dining adventure at one of over fifty restaurants within a mile north or south of the hotel. We re here and ready with all you need to make your trip to Northern Cincinnati a success. We re the Holiday Inn Express West Chester. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West Chester Hotel West Chester
- Holiday Inn West Chester
- West Chester Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West Chester Ohio