“Pleasantly Surprised--- Good Food-- Reasonably priced” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Tallahassee, FL
“Pleasantly Surprised--- Good Food-- Reasonably priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

I was a more than a little skeptical about this one. But boy was I in for a treat. The food was very reasonably priced and really good. Since it's a "sports" bar I thought the experience would be unpleasant. But it was not overly noisy--- the food selection was extensive and the prices almost ridiculously cheap compared to what other places on our trip cost. The ribs and wings were excellent--- the 22 oz beer was also a treat. I must admit that playing "live" Keno on the state lottery system added to my enjoyment. Wish there were a Frickers in Tallahassee, Fl. The next time I'm in Ohio--- I'l be looking for Frickers.

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, TX
“Cheap beer, too much fried food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

Met friends for dinner because it was within walking distance from our hotel. The staff was good about pulling tables together for our large group.

Domestic 22 oz beers are $2.22. That was a plus. But the menu was pretty light on anything but fried food. The waitress kept trying to give us our check, instead of seeing if there was anything else we wanted, and did a VERY bad job of clearing away the dishes when we were done with them (they could still be sitting there).

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Been to Fricker's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Fricker's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.