“Never disapointed! Great Margaritas!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Waterville, Ohio
“Never disapointed! Great Margaritas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have been coming here for years now. Great soup and sandwiches. Margarita Mondays are good, and Tacos are excellent! Wing night is Wednsday. The servers are very friendly and good bartenders, too.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

70% Recommend
Wauseon, Ohio
“Miss your Airport Highway location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We love this restaurant. Sorry Airport Hwy closed. Food is excellent. You must try the soups ... I like the clam chowder, and my wife loves the white chicken chili. The perch sandwich is outstanding

Visited September 2012
Ohio
“Nov. 20,2012”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Wow, Good food, Excellent service! What more can I say? We were a group of 7 and had the most attentive server, EVER! Try the white chicken chili as an appetizer. It is served with nacho chips and it is excellent. I wasn't sure about this one, because in my mind Chili is supposed to be red. It is delicious! Each of us ordered something different and there was not one complaint about any of our food! The desserts were yummy, too! The bathrooms were spotless....they always say you should judge a restaurant on the cleanliness of the bathroom...no worries here, either! We loved it....Give this one a try!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Waterville, Ohio
“Nothin' Fishy Here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Chowders has been in operation for several years. Their menu is quite diverse, the interior is of a nautical nature, and the servers are very friendly and very capable,

Chowders does specialize in soups and clam chowder, and especially their white chili, which must be sampled! In addition, they offer half sandwich/soups, burgers, and more non-nautical meals.

If you are in this area, you must try to stop in.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“OK Food, service a mixed bag, toss-up”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

The food is not especially spectacular here, just average, at least what I've tried so far. I have eaten breakfast here once and dinner 3X. The atmosphere/decor is nice, nautical. The last time I was there for dinner, the service was pretty darn slow, and I have not figured out why since they were not that busy. I do not have a favorite dish, maybe because I have not tried anything here which I consider worth remembering, but it is a nice little place to eat if you are fine with average food.

• Visited August 2012