“Great service. They were very nice and helpful.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Western Inn & Suites

Western Inn & Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wapakoneta
Western Inn & Suites
You added Western Inn & Suites to your Saves list
413 Apollo Drive, Wapakoneta, OH 45895   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Wapakoneta
“Great service. They were very nice and helpful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I had a very nice stay. I was very happy that I found a hotel that I was able to take my pet with no extra charge! It was close to a lot of restraints. They even washed my laundry for 5 dollars. They had great service. The rates are very reasonable. I will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013

Solo
Palos Heights, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

My Husband and I were just passing through on our way toCanada, we decided to stop and check out this hotel enen though it looked like they were remodling the outside. Well the welcome we received upon walking in was shocking,we had never met someone who made us feel like we had known him for years. The room we had was quiet and clean but needed to be updated. All in all it was a great stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Caro, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a dog show, On Thanksgiving weekend. The staff was helpful and while the room needed work the staff was what sold me. They took a bed out of my room so I had more room for my wheelchair and dogs. The handicapped ramp did need work but we was told that new buyers. They helped us move the bed to a rail so my hoyer would go under.
The owner also asked for our recommendations for the remod.

They are close to restaurants. Waffle house next door, McDs threw the parking lot and others across the main road.
Across the street from a museum.

Would stay here again, as the staff went out of their way..

• Stayed November 2012
Bobo Dioulasso, Burkina Faso
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

My Wife and I passed through Wapakoneta last night. The service was very nice and friendly it was as if we had known the managers for years and we just walked in. The room was nice and clean i will be back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Indian Mound, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

My Wife and I passed through Wapakoneta last night. Tired from vacationing and tired from driving we really just wanted a clean comfortable room to sleep the road off of us. Check-in was pretty uneventful, it went as many check-in' do. Upon arriving in our room though it was another story. The room was overly damp, as if it were a basement and wreaked of a smell that reminded one of cat urine. The light fixture in the bathroom at best just flickered and for the few moments the tv was on it had horrible reception. Exhausted from traveling my wife and I tossed the idea to stay or leave around a few minutes and decided we didn't want to stay. The lady at the counter refused to return our money stating that the rules were posted which we clearly didn't see that after 15 minutes of check in they will not grant refunds. She did however change our room. Which was of similar description as the first. A few minutes after arriving in the new room, I discovered I left my cell phone in the first room. When I went to the desk area to ask if she would let me back in to retrieve my cell phone she already had it in her hand and kindly gave it back without saying a thing, but then went to scold me about banging on the counter, which I did not. Frankly I never made it to the counter. She told me she was trying to sleep and it was rude of me to bang on the counter to get her attention. Just wanting to sleep from the trip I chose to just leave, it wasn't worth the argument, As I left the office though, I decided we need not stay here any longer. It would just be a worse experience than what it was. So my wife and I packed the car back up, left and continued our trip without sleep or comfort and without a refund. Total time spent there was all of 20-25 minutes. This place should not just be closed down, but condemned as well.

Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Old Bridge, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2007

-- Bargain for under $40
-- Dilapidated on the outside, much less on inside
-- Good TV and full cable
-- TV has current features
-- Cellophane wrapped pasties, cold cereal, and coffee
-- Adjacent to Neil Armstrong Museum
-- Apparently mostly for museum visitors (based on futuristic architecture)

Stayed July 2007

Been to Western Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!