“Best Mexican food! And I have been to Mexico. ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Located off IS 75 @ exit 111 in OH
Description: Located off IS 75 @ exit 111 in OH
Lima, Ohio
“Best Mexican food! And I have been to Mexico. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

My husband and I always get the fajitas for 2. It's such a large portion for $20 we always get to take home left overs. The house chips and salsa is fresh and flavorful. It's such a big restaurant we never have to wait for a table unless we are with a large group.

Wapakoneta, Ohio
“Best Mexican restaurant in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We eat here all the time. Have tried every Mexican restaurant in the area and this is the best hands down. The fresh made salsa is great and if you're brave you can venture to try there hot salsa... which is hot. If you like Fajitas, this is your place. You can't go wrong with anything from El Azteca... and they have amber Dos Equis on tap... and the best margaritas.

Wapakoneta, OH
“Another great meal at my favorite place in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Late Saturday afternoon for dinner. Note salsa and chips are brought to your table at no charge. We ordered, which we usually do, ordered some hot salsa with there is a small charge for.
If it's football night in town it will be packed prior to the game (these people here are crazy about their high school football teams, just saying....(no I am not a local - just live here).
Since the meals are so large, my husband and I usually order sides. However we ordered the Chef Special (I believe) which is a grilled steak with peppers and onions served with refried beans and chicken enchilada, along with pica and warm tortillas. Also ordered a beef and cheese nacho burrito with enchilada sauce - no red sauce as it is usually served with. We had more than enough to share.
If you have request to change something on way something is prepared they will try to make it the way you want if possible.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Louis, Missouri
“I've had better ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

When we went it was about half full and took forever to place our orders. But once we did, we got our food in about 5 minutes a little too quick to be fresh if you ask me. It wasn't the best it was ok. I've had better and I've had worse. But I think I'll stick with going to Lima for mexican food from now on.

Minster, Ohio
“Good food and fun place to stop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here unexpectedly for an early dinner. It was not busy so we were seated right away, however, the server was somewhat distracted or just a little slow. We eventually got our drinks and the food showed up quickly. The food was really nice and we all like our choices.
I will give this place another try the next time I visit Wapak. The server might have been having an off day.

Visited November 2013