We were looking for lodging at the end of a very long drive from South Carolina. We chose this hotel as it was the first facility from the Ohio Turnpike and the price was resort. We were treated courteously at the check in and offered a King Bed with a jacuzzi at a very reasonable rate. We were very pleased with the cleanliness and organization of the room. The room contained a large flatscreen, coffee maker and a hot tub. The toiletries were first class. The jacuzzi was very relaxing. We always appreciate a hotel which offers to provide any little thing which we have forgotten. We were also appreciative of the security, which constantly watched the parking lot late at night. There were two little problems. We did not realize that the hotel was next to a railroad track and we were "blasted" twice during the night. We were a little disappointed in the complimentary breakfast. Standard pancake mix, cereal and coffee. No cream was offered and the coffee ran out with no attendant in site. We will travel again to Sandusky, but will not stay at this hotel due to the noise.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Upper Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Upper Sandusky
- Days Inn & Suites Upper Sandusky Hotel Upper Sandusky
- Best Western Upper Sandusky
- Upper Sandusky Best Western
- Days Inn & Suites Upper Sandusky Ohio